Galaxy S

Ray1_0-1659117644723.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Courtesy of Rogers Moin (Not Retired), find the Rogers OS Update Schedule in all it's tardy glory 🙃

And it seems to be all the more impressive, by virtue of it's size! But certainly NOT for it's time frame.. @RogersMoin June & July.. Really?? 

EN Jul 29.png

"Last edited 10 minutes ago".. 🙄

Screenshot_20220729_172557.jpg

View solution in context

12 Comments
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
👍
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Got a bone to pick with Dru.. Two WHOLE days late.. It's a miracle that I survived the wait 🤯

As for Rogers Darrell (Retired), I'm seriously thinking of taking a trip down to Belize, and find out EXACTLY what Darrell & @Samsung_Ben are up to.. I'm sure that it's something sketchy.. probably offering to braid people's hair, selling fake Cuban cigars, enjoying FAR too many Mojitos, and are actually the ones responsible for Rogers Network outage.. Streaming Netflix 🔞 reruns of Gillian's Island..

Undoubtedly, there WILL be a RECKONING, of unimaginable consequences!

Enjoy your last days of Association Football, aka just football or soccer to the rest of us non Belizeans..

The End is NIGH!

Inst-image~07~01.jpg

The preceding post, was brought to you by the fictional character, Juan Valdez's pure Dark Roast Colombian Coffee  

Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

Must be a highly stressful job by the turn over of managers and people reporting the updates👻😂

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Certainly less stressful than being a Samsung Moderator.. I don't really have a presence on either Rogers or Telus' community forums.. 🤣

Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Courtesy of Rogers Moin (Not Retired), find the Rogers OS Update Schedule in all it's tardy glory 🙃

And it seems to be all the more impressive, by virtue of it's size! But certainly NOT for it's time frame.. @RogersMoin June & July.. Really?? 

EN Jul 29.png

"Last edited 10 minutes ago".. 🙄

Screenshot_20220729_172557.jpg

Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

I read that it has been updated but it is still the same as last weeks schedule with nothing after July 26th🤔😥

What are they doing at Rogers😖

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Mojitos all round.. Guess the cat was the bartender 🙀

5868444043_04d4a4d60a_b.jpg

🤪

Can't even sign into Rogers Community Forums, either from the Rogers App or using a Web Browser.. Ship is sinking lm*ao 🤣

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Ha! I've actually got @RogersMoin on a private Twitter conversation.. He's offering to remove the latest (repeat) of last week's OS Update Schedule to "avoid confusion" in his words...I just linked him to Telus'

Screenshot_20220729_191755.jpg

Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

I still don't understand what they updated.

Nothing after last weeks update list but included previous updates to make the list larger😥