Original topic:

Bad word?!??! Uh uh, No new features for you

(Topic created on: 04-17-2024 03:29 PM)
kre1t
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
imagine you develop and spend millions on this new line of phones marketed with this new ai faeturss that you spent millions on, that'll do everything including spell check change paragraphs etc, you get the idea, now imagine buying that amazing crazy new $1800 phone with all these new wild features just for non of it's selling features to work. Because you said the word ***.... which is a synonym for poop. Same as ***, in a closed form of communication to your wife.... and I thought apple treated their customers like they were stupid hick trash, this is genuinely depressing, I'm done with samsung 
2 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Yeah, from reading your post, I'd absolutely be upset with the A.I. spellchecker & grammar checker. 

I mean, "faeturss" looks like you meant "features", and "non", where obviously intended to write "none". 

I'd ask for a refund 😂

Helenna
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, we sincerely apologize and understand your disappointment on this. We kindly request you to send us an error report using Samsung members application.

Open the Samsung Members app, and then tap the + key at the bottom right > Tap Error reports > A message will populate for you to choose Always to send the system log data or Just this time. We recommend being connected to Wi-Fi network depending on your mobile network plan > You will be able to choose from Category on what issue your device might be experiencing among the list > Please enter issue details or attach a video or screenshot to make easier to understand. Then press Send icons to complete report.

Meanwhile, we will also forward this issue to our appropriate team.

Thank you.

0 Likes