Original topic:

Green Line on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3

(Topic created on: 01-20-2024 10:52 AM)
aycek10
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy Z
I am wondering if any one of you experiencing the same problem? On the 2nd year of owning the phone, suddenly my phone have 2 vertical green line.

Are Samsung screen really that bad? People are complaining about the vertical line on other Samsung Galaxy model. I did heard that they currently have free repair for some SELECTED Model. Wouldn't it be more beneficial if all the model get treated the same way.

We demand for free fix for this issue. Is there a way we can report to the Government about this, if this is an extensive issue. We should collect information about the user experiencing the same issue, and report it to the Government. And probably make some petition.

Very dissapointed with this issue.
4 Comments
oopscheryl
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Yes.. there's a Facebook group in Malaysia where alot of people complaining about the green lines in their Samsung Flip & Fold phones.. i am one of the victim of green line for Flip 3 😔 it totally made my eyes strain!
aycek10
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Z
I'm very fade up of Samsung. It is literally their fault if multiple people complain about the same issue. Don't let the consumer complain to the government.
kalisvaran
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
My phone also facing same problem
ShihabKyser
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Z

Same problem with my fold 3 after the recent update

Samsung is the worst

0 Likes