Original topic:

Samsung Care bonus not offered at BestBuy

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 06:27 AM)
eldarkhaired
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Z
Hello community!
So, I have preordered Samsung Z Fold 4 at BestBuy. At that time, they didn't offered the Samsung Care 1 year bonus to be added to cart and neither they had the Air Miles points.
Now, when I have the phone in my possession, I wonder how or where I can submit documentation about the purchase and get the Samsung Care bonus and those Air Miles points.
About the phone, I'm totally blown away how good it feels in the hand. Does not have same battery life like my iPhone 13 Pro Max, obviously, but despite that, iPhone it will sit in the drawer for a while because I'm planning to take this phone to a new level of joy. It is a Marvel of technology and I'm planning to wear it without a case, I don't want to destroy his beauty. That's why, that 1 year Samsung Care bonus it will be welcomed.

1 Solution

7 Comments
Hugger1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
For the Air Miles just contact Samsung online or in a chat. That's what I did when we bought a TV and the points didn't appear in my Air Miles account. They should be able to help you with the documentation as well.
eldarkhaired
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
Thanks, I'm very grateful!
Your link it took me straight to the website where I could redeem the 1 year Samsung Care bonus.
Galaxy Z
Please click the 3 dots on the right of my comment and accept solution. Thank you
silbie123
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Air miles won't be honoured as bestbuy is not a partner of airmiles. You get the miles based on where it was purchased.
Hugger1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
We bought our TV at Costco and still received the Air Miles. I just contacted Samsung.

Nylah
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi eldarkhaired, we are happy to see that you found the information needed.

In future if you have any issue please get back to us.