Original topic:

Samsung Experience Tour at Telus Spark Calgary!!

(Topic created on: 09-21-2023 05:07 PM)
SnowCat19
Options
Galaxy Z
I was invited to return to the Samsung Experience Tour again this year and it was a super cool unique event.

I remember from the last event which was at Trolley 5, it was a rather smaller venue, and felt very crowded. 

This time it was at Telus Spark, much more spacious and I had a great time.

They were about 5 different stations to check out including the dress up your phone station, IP 68 station, Android station, Dex station and Smart Trainer station. There was also a live DJ and some great entertainment. 

I understand these experience tours are mostly for Samsung sales and field reps to give them a better understanding of the newest flagship devices, experience the newest devices hands on and features, and increase product knowledge to help them sell better. And of course win some great prizes on the Samsung+ App. It is still very innovative and fun to attend myself as I always have a great time at these events. The food was also good as they had servers walking around with small appies. 

There was also a secret station where everyone who was at the event last night could get a special discount code if purchasing one of the newest devices from the recent launch. Either a Galaxy Fold5, Galaxy Z Flip5, Tab S9 or Galaxy Watch 6.

I actually used my discount code on the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic (which is now 47mm body) as they brought back the rotating bezel.

All in all I really hope Samsung continues to do these events as its super fun and and really informative for the sales reps to help defeat the competition.

5 Comments
Galaxy Z
Wow..
0 Likes
sam007
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Nice
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, we are happy for you. Thank you for sharing this information with our Samsung community members.

Galaxy Z
I'm jealous!!!?
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
It was a really fun and great event! I had a good time for sure.
0 Likes