Original topic:

Using Two Screens - Z Fold 5

(Topic created on: 04-18-2024 10:15 AM)
Gioflowers
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
Can I have two screens open at once? For example: Listen to YouTube video in the background on one screen while playing a game on another?

Thank you in advance for answers.

G
5 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Z

Go to Settings, Advanced Features, Multi Window and you should be able to enable what you are looking for

Gioflowers
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Hasn't worked. As soon as I pull up another app or window the video stops.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, is it happening only with the YouTube while your'e trying to play video and using other app in multi window?

Have you tried using any other apps and see?

0 Likes
Gioflowers
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
I can now listen to a video while playing a game. The game will not open on full screen but only a smaller screen that one sees when viewing all open windows/screens. The background video plays [vimeo movie] while smaller game screen is playable as long as the sound is turned off on the game.
0 Likes
Gioflowers
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
The reason that I had all of the split screen options turned off in the first place is because the functions take over how big the screen can get. With the split screen options turned back on, I can't get a full screen while on Facebook. This forces me back to tweeking the split screen options to turn everything back off. It seems that with split screen on, the smaller split screen is the only way to view the screen. I'll keep tweeking and updating my effort results here.
0 Likes