Original topic:

WORST REFUND EXPERIENCE SAMSUNG + CITIBANK (STILL UNSOLVED FOR 2 MONTHS)

(Topic created on: 10-20-2023 12:52 AM)
CYmax
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z

My Z fold 4 had issue and sent to Samsung tech support it took 3 weeks to get it back.

It worked for 3 weeks and same issue happened, Samsung told me to send it back. After 2 weeks of waiting they said they couldn't fix so they offered full refund. And they said someone from refund department would contact me.

I waited for about 2 weeks no one reached out to me, so i called. They said they submitted documentation and it will take upto 5 business days to get a link or email for refund. Waited for 5 days, no one contacted me, no text message or email

So I called refund department, they said same thing, waited for 5 days, no one contacted no email, no text, no email

So I called again, now they said they forgot to file some documents and now they submitted it. I asked this question again and again, "Are you sure this would be the last?" The rep said , "Yes, my name is (blah blah, forgot his name) and I am sure this would be the last" and it would take 3 to 5 business day

It was lie, i waited for another 5 days, no one called, no text, no email... again. So I called refund department, they said the SAME THING, rejected and missing documents. I was very upset and asked for manager, they said there was no manager for this but she would document it... and she said the same I have uploaded missing documents and everything looks good. And it will take 3 to 5 business day.

Guess what this happened 2 more times until now and I am about to call again tomorrow because it would be 6th day. And I know they will say the same thing.

I really don't know what to do. Should I get a lawyer? It's been more than two months now.

I feel like I shouldn't buy Samsung products anymore.... 

5 Comments
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Galaxy Z
I had a couple issues also with a free extended warranty and a promise of $50 trade in value. Both items took many call and online agents to resolve. I think they hope people will give up. It's pretty bad for a big company.
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Unfortunately, as your'e in Beginner level1, we are unable to request the information from you in DM(direct message), we kindly request you to contact our Live chat team by the link given below.

So that they will help you accordingly and try to resolve the issue soon.

Please contact our Live chat team by the link given below.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#contactinfo

0 Likes
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Just as a friendly take on this mishaps you've experienced and for feedback to Samsung ...

Think of any contact for support for anything like a restaurant or a retail outlet where every employee is responsible for your interaction:

Get your receipt, a record of transaction or reference number! Ask whom you spoke to and thr office they work out of or managed! Ask them if they can directly send you email confirmation of your support call with the reference number and VERIFY before you get off the call.

This way, they MUST be held accountable NOT you!

@Samsung your representatives NEED a refresher in basic customer service - so that isn't a recurring them, please. You've built this brand loyalty and success and profits, don't lose it on very easy issues to resolve and that's responsibility for client or customer interaction. Please.

One love
0 Likes
billbo69
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Well there's your probl3m CITIBANK! They are owned by the rich 1 percenteres. Almost everything you buy now hoes through them. I have boycotted them totally.. there is always another way to get what you want or need.
0 Likes
anti_tega
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

i went threw hell with my s23 with out going into a long explanation. the agents that work here are not tried and obviously no one from higher ups monitor how customers are treated.. worst trash service ever!!.. eventully thier will get there *** together and help you

0 Likes