Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen Recorder

(Topic created on: 02-20-2023 07:03 AM)
reynel14
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
I have issues with the Screen Recorder as of now, I tried to record my gameplay of Mobile Legends, my device has Ultra Refresh rate 120FPS but the Screen Recorder somewhat capped at 60FPS, i find it very laggy and unresponsive when i record my Gameplay, hoping that Samsung will fix this issue.
1 Comment
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Gaming Hub

Hello reynel14,

We are sorry to hear about your recording experience with your Samsung Galaxy device having issues with refresh rate while trying to record your gameplay, and we apologized for the inconvenience it caused you.

I really understand what you are going through, wondering why the fps was capped at 60 fps which is below your expectations.

Before we begin, let us find what out frame rate really means.

Frame rate is the number of individual video frames that your camera captures, per second. Frame rates come in a few different standards expressed as per second, or fps. 

Due to hardware design and video running frame rate per second, compatibility issues may arise due to display limitation, video camera fps, and other issues that may vary dependent on device model, etc. not to mention the internet connectivity issues experienced while recording it.

For example, a video that was shot at a much lower fps will eventually run slower if it is played on a display at a much higher fps.

With that, I hope I was able to clarify in regards to your query, and thanks for the feedback and suggestions provided here. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing the Samsung Galaxy experience for all.

If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center. Rest assured that our Samsung engineers and technicians are competent to assess your device, offer suggestions, and provide prompt solutions to restore it to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.