cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[COMMUNITY EVENT] Gamers! Earn your exclusive Gaming Community Badges!

(Topic created on: 11-24-2022 06:53 PM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Gaming Hub

image_2022-11-25_104931247.png

Members, are you ready to be awarded your gaming badges of honor?

Participate in our community event and get the achievements you deserve with our first ever community badges for gamers. These badges will recognize you as pioneer Members of our Gaming Community!

Ranks to be unlocked

Gamers, complete the mission below and you will be rewarded accordingly!

Demonstrate your level of expertise by commenting below. Legit gamers will be awarded the exclusive Vanguard gaming badges, based on your ranks, at the end of our GAMEPLAY Community Event. The badge earned will be added in your Community profile.

image_2022-11-25_105343827.png

Vanguard ‘One Sword’: Share in the comments which device/s you use to game

image_2022-11-25_105404676.png

Vanguard ‘Two Sword’: Share in the comments which device/s you use to game + a gaming tip

image_2022-11-25_105545909.png

Vanguard ‘Three Sword’: Share in the comments which device/s you use to game + a gaming tip + a photo of your gaming setup.

Complete the mission above, and earn your ranks!

31 Comments
Gaming Hub
lets go
Viramae
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub
OK go
0 Likes
Gaming Hub
My game partner is definetely my Zfold3, it gives me the best experience because of it's wide screen that is perfect for game time. Gaming tip: Make sure your device is charged up before the game to have an uninterrupted gaming. And ofcoarse, turn on the Eye Shield feature of your Samsung device to protect your eyes from too much blue light exposure. My gaming setup? Simple, Zfold3 + Buds+ + me = happiness😁IMG-7691050d8c16b35eb8dfd5561eca5187-V_1000003733_1669364845.jpg
JaseDaze
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub
Im using my galaxy Z flip 5g. Make sure to launch your games in the game booster app for an uninterrupted gameplay.
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Gaming Hub
I play games with my Galaxy A52 5G, thanks to its decent processor and GPU, it can handle most resource intensive games just fine like Genshin Impact.

GAMING TIP: Make sure to take advantage of Game Plugins app and Game Booster Plus to improve your gaming experience. It will also help if you play in well-ventilated place or use a fan to lessen the heat generated by our phones while playing, less heat = good fps and performance = healthy battery life.910_1000006635_1669421577.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Gaming Hub
Me
Kekok
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
I mainly use my Nintendo Switch to play Fortnite. I occasionally use PS4 whenever there's a new game I fancy. I tried playing Fortnite in my Tab S7FE but I find the controllers a bit laggy.

Tip: If you want to use external controllers, use wired connection. It will def improve performance. 20221127_105113_78257_1669517475.jpg
klenlue
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
I play games #withGalaxy, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. It has an immersive color, smooth 120Hz refresh rate and powerful chipset.

TIPS: Remove your phone case to get the most of gaming experience. Phone case can trap the heat of the phone while playing games. Heat affects the performance of the phone and it can damage you phone's battery.
Tonyo123
Beginner Level 3
Gaming Hub
I love playing aspalth 9 on my #Samsung #A73