Original topic:

Samsung's terrible customer service and refund policy

(Topic created on: 11-01-2022 11:54 AM)
JZF96
Beginner Level 2
Options
Have Your Say
On early September I have requested a refund on my Buds2 Pro due to the earbuds causing ear infections and causing great discomfort.

The request was granted and the item was returned and arrived to their facility with tracking number on mid September and I was advised a 21 day period to get my money back.

I have not received it to say the least, but what was truly frustrating was Samsung support’s lack of assistance. I made a few calls which concluded that the facility has not received my parcel and that my request to be “escalated”. 

After several more calls spaced a few days to a week apart, I’ve been repeated this same response and that I will receive a call back in 24-48 hours. I did not receive any call back, to make the matters worse I emailed the support team and the same response was given, I’m just being told the same lies over and over again. 

At this point I’m just upset, I don’t expect to see my money or the product because Samsung has trapped me in a loop where nothing goes anywhere. I just wanted to make this as a PSA that if you live in Australia and need to return your product — please do it in store so you don’t have to go through the same experience that I did.
0 Likes
2 Comments
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Have Your Say
Look up the ACCC and your State consumer body. When you make a case include some of the evidence of Samsung's responses and your attempts to resolve as some evidence of a prior effort to resolve needs to be included. I haven't checked but also Google Small Claims Tribunal in case your State has one.
Ed65yo
Active Level 1
Have Your Say
Yes they hopeless don't know why I bother coming back.
0 Likes