Members Exclusive Benefits / Offers

Secret Sale Members Banner 1080x564 copy.jpg

March Secret Sale 

11 March - 13 March

Shop Secret Sale Products Now
Enter the code below at checkout to reveal your exclusive offer

" SSTHREE "

Click here to shop now

* Promotion starts 11:00am (AEDT) 11 March ends 11:00am (AEDT) 13 March 2024. All products are available for sale at the price shown on this site. Subject to stock availability at time of purchase. Purchases must be made on the Samsung Online Store only (shop.samsung.com/au) and excludes the Samsung Education Store, Samsung Business, Samsung Enhanced Partnership Portals and Samsung Government. Not available in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise advised. Prices and offer periods may be modified by Samsung at any time in its sole discretion without notice. Discounts are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Offer subject to Samsung Terms & Conditions of Sale.

1. By proceeding with your purchase and by participating in the Samsung Trade-up (“Program”), you accept the following:

(a)    The trade in discount “Trade-Up Discount” you receive is an incentive to recycle an old eligible product (“Recycled Product”) and to purchase a new Samsung appliance, monitor, speaker or television as applicable (“Eligible Product”) in the one transaction. The trade-up discount  is not considered a trade-up value for the Recycled Product.

(b)    Recycled Products have zero value. If you return the Eligible Product you purchased for a refund (for any reason) you will not receive any amount or value for:

i.       the participating Recycled Product; or

ii.       the Trade-Up Discount amount.

(c)     You agree that by participating in this Program you will fully uninstall, dismount (including disconnecting and draining of water, or wiping all data) as applicable your recycled product and ensure it is ready for collection at the same time that we deliver your Eligible Product.

(d)    We reserve the right to refuse the delivery of your Eligible Product if you fail to comply with these Program T&C’s. A surcharge equal to the amount of the Trade-Up Discount you received at the time of purchasing your Eligible Product will apply if you do not have your Recycled product ready at the time of delivering your Eligible Product.

You may only recycle up to three products in the same transaction and you will receive only one Trade-Up Discount for each Eligible Product purchased.

8 Comments
SengHourt
Active Level 5
No interested products 🥲
0 Likes
Daunik1
Active Level 2
I wanted to buy 47mm classic galaxy watch 6 in black color but only silver color can be bought with this offer... no black color... what a discrimination with color.. i dont like silver color.. if i can buy black color then i'd definitely bought today... anyways..
0 Likes

Finally! Its here. 😍

lhj9
Beginner Level 2
Ok h j. moon oqgxkm96yt.8 3rd
0 Likes
lhj9
Beginner Level 2
I8gom