Original topic:

🌤️ Hot Topic - December 8

(Topic created on: 12-08-2023 12:07 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

Although winter hasn't officially started yet, most of Canada is already experiencing one-digit temperatures 🥶. Most people are more laid back and relaxed while keeping their energy consumption low. How do you plan to relax during the winter season 😌? Write in the comments!

Did you know that your Galaxy device can also be more 'laid back'? If you have a compatible Galaxy device*, you can activate 'Light performance mode' feature, which will reduce the device's performance power consumption while browsing the internet, social media, or taking phone calls, without compromising on smooth operation. You can read more about how to activate this mode here.

Charging your device is also a crucial part of keeping it powered. To learn more about the correct charging steps, you can read Fady220's thread.

Lastly, keep in mind that 5G Galaxy devices purchased outside Canada or those that are not Canadian models may not be able to access the 5G network in Canada, depending on the 5G hardware built into the device. You can read more in detail about this topic in Satrx's thread.

Cheers!

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

*Z series starting from Z Fold4 | Flip4 models, and S series starting from S23 models

2 Comments
snaps
Beginner Level 2
Others
I am trying to get English in my Facebook page
0 Likes
BondGirl
Active Level 4
Others
Relax...what's that? Actually, my relaxtion is accomplishing tasks, then I can relax!
0 Likes