Original topic:

☺️Hot Topic – September 24 2021 – We Missed You!

(Topic created on: 09-24-2021 12:06 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

It feels great to be back. I hope all of you have been staying safe and taking care of yourselves during this busy time of the year. It can be hard to find time for yourself, but thankfully it’s Friday! Hopefully all of you get to catch up on rest and do something fun this weekend.

We really missed you all, so we would like to do something special for this week’s Hot Topic and go over the highlights from this past month instead of the past week!

Here are some of the highlights from the past month:

[HOT POSTS]

A huge shout out to @Reyann for sharing their new Galaxy Z Flip 3 and the benefits it offers, especially while working as a nurse. Thank you for the work that you do as a front line worker and congratulations on your new phone! :) We hope you have been enjoying it over the past month. Check out Reyann’s post here.

Thank you @ZMAHD for participating in this year’s Galaxy Unpacked and for sharing your new Galaxy Z Fold 3! We are so happy to hear that you like the design. We hope it has been treating you well over the past month! :) Check out ZMAHD’s post here.

[HOT QUESTIONS]

We would love to get your feedback on:

• Your experiences using the Samsung Pay app
  • How you incorporate the Samsung Health app into your daily routine

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The most common keywords used this week are #Call and #Message.

[HOT SOLUTIONS]

If you’re wondering which Galaxy A-series models are available with Samsung Canada, please see the solution from @Georgine here. Thank you @1kmmoore for the inquiry!

Are you having troubles with your phone display and experiencing any “blinking” while using your phone? @RedDogRabbit might have a solution for you here. Thank you @Cibi for creating this discussion!

Thank you for tuning in. Have a fantastic weekend!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

8 Comments
Others

Funny that, I thought this week and this month's highlights were the One UI beta and the eternal e-voucher problems.

Capture2.PNGCapture.PNG

Zya
Beginner Level 3
Others
The only hot topic should be one UI beta not being launched to Canada ...is there a reason for this? Also our benefit section is lame compare to what our American neighbors are getting...I'm pretty sure I paid over $2000 for s21 ultra surly more than any of our neighbors paid....lame and shame on you.
MrsBKatt
Beginner Level 2
Others
Question I'm not big on tech I'm an older woman,can you please I have A71 phone do I next extra security for my phone?? Thanks 😊
Nicholas1226
Active Level 1
Others
I'm looking to purchase a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46 mm Stainless steel LTE however it's sold out right now. The $100.00 credit expires on October 4 2021. So if stock replenishes after that do I still receive the credit or am I out of luck? Through no fault of my own of course. Also the 100 Air miles credit with a purchase. Can I get an answer please?
redlion
Beginner Level 2
Others
My s20 plus has been doing the same thing since last update, obviously a software issue. Samsung should be addressing this asap.
0 Likes
EmilyAnn
Active Level 5
Others
Yeah hopefully everyone is safe
0 Likes
mayapc
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hello everyone. I have s20 that I got on May this year ..I just noticed this week that while I'm watching videos or making video and messaging ,it will blink and video I'm watching will pause ..so I need to hit the button again to play ...and on while messaging ,,it will blink and the message that I write is all gone .....what gonna e the issue of my phone?
0 Likes
草草
Active Level 1
Others

我也是服了
0 Likes