Original topic:

Adobe subscription Cancellation refund under Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-23-2022 12:21 AM)
Members_8DylhWc
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Hello, I'm disaapointed with the service. I have beendealing more than 3 weeks now reagrding my refund until now issue is not ressolved. I been spoke to Adobe agent and advise that the responsible for the refund is Samsung because it is under Samsung. I kept calling and your service is the most unreliable service. I been charge twice and cancelled it right away , Purchased date September 30, 2022 cancellation date October 1,2022 until now issue is not ressolved. How come when u charged me so quick and twice knowing I purcahsed the same items and now trhat I cancelled you guys are giving me a hard time to get my money back.

Until now I been waiting for the email that your agents been telling me, Hoping that I can hear something. I have the receipt and order number ready just in case you need.

Tired and sick of contacting you because I get no answer.

2 Comments
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi , we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

(Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message).

OR

Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.
  2. Click on your profile picture and username.
  3. Click on Direct message.
0 Likes
Armando77
Beginner Level 2
Others
I want to cancel my subscription to this Adobe product. I've trying to login but everytime I have to wait too long just to be able to login, that's not right. I want to unsubscribe but how can I do that if I can't login first? I don't think that it is because a lot of people are logging in at the same time, I think it's just a way of blocking you til you forget that you have a subscription that's up and coming for renewal.,I don't know.
0 Likes