Original topic:

Bad customer experience

(Topic created on: 04-26-2024 09:26 AM)
LJI
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I recently made a post about my 2 year old 85'' Crystal UHD TV burning out 2 months past the store warranty and Samsung refusing to take any ownership and accountability for the issue. The consumer protection act in Quebec states products will have a reasonable lifetime warranty given the price paid and conditions of use. Two years in my opinion is well within the reasonable lifetime warranty period given the product. Now on to the service. My Samsung technician was amazing, however, the tools he was equipped with to provide me a great experience was lacking. I was astounded to see he was using paper invoicing, nor was he equipped with mobile credit card processing. Samsung is a billion dollar industry! They pride themselves for reinventing the future and discovering technologies. I think they forgot to invest these values in their service centers and customer experience. I have always loved Samsung and have many Samsung products, but after this unfortuante experience, I will never buy a Samsung product again.
0 Likes
1 Comment
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi, we feel sorry and sad to hear the bad experience you had with the product. We certainly understand your frustration and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Unfortunately, as your'e in Beginner level1 we are unable to request the information from you in DM(direct message), we kindly request you to contact our Live chat team by the link given below.

So that, they will forward this issue right away to our higher team and try to resolve the issue as  soon as possible.

Please contact our Live chat team by the link given below.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#contactinfo

Thank you.

0 Likes