Original topic:

Bluetooth not connecting

(Topic created on: 11-25-2022 03:58 PM)
Briscoe89
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Have a problem need help with - my Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones have been connected to my Samsung TV for 4 months with no issue. TV model is a 2021 NeoQLED so is latest tech.  Yesterday the connection was lost, now when I reconnect there is no sound coming through, only a loud static noise and after 5 seconds the connection drops out. Have reset headphones and tv and re-paired the connection. - didn’t help. Headphones work fine with other TVs I have in the house. Likewise, other headphones and wireless earbuds work fine with the tv in question. This problem has me stumped. Any ideas?

10 Comments
Fitwi
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi Smasung phone why blietooth connect witb wireless headphone 2B0m
0 Likes
Legends
Active Level 1
Others

The same thing happened to me. I have the Sony WH1000M5 headphones and it's not working on the 2021 Samsung TV. The same noise then drops. Happened after a software update that was released on November 21, 2022.

Bodean
Active Level 1
Others
You are talk8ng about connecting 2 devices?
0 Likes
Nylah
Options
Others

Hi, just to confirm are you able to pair your Samsung TV with other Bluetooth devices?

0 Likes
Legends
Active Level 1
Others

Yes I can pair my other headphones Bluetooth devices with my tv which are the galaxy buds pro and my old Sony nosing cancelling headphones which are about 8 years old around. I just can't connect WH1000XM5 with my 2021 samsung tv. It's able to find my headphones but as soon as I click connect the tv disconnects back to tv speaker and turns off my Sony wh1000xm5 by making a static noise.

0 Likes
Bodean
Active Level 1
Others
Having basically the same problem. The headphones need the app called Sony connect. In there is a switch for two devices. I had my Samsung phone and my TV connected. But when I want to watch Netflix I only get the sound of the TV cable box. I had it working once but can't remember how I did it. I have been trying for three weeks.
0 Likes
Bodean
Active Level 1
Others
Are you using the app Sony connect?
0 Likes
0987POIU
Active Level 1
Others
0987POIU
0 Likes
0987POIU