Original topic:

🪄 Experience the interactive 'Try Galaxy'

(Topic created on: 02-05-2024 11:58 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

Did you know that you can try out the newest Samsung Galaxy smartphone even if you don't own one? Or, do you want to take a peak at the widely-talked Galaxy AI?

Now, with Try Galaxy, you can enjoy a preview of the latest Samsung Galaxy's One UI 6.1 on your own device and learn more about the latest Samsung Galaxy devices, all in a single convenient web app. It's easy and intuitive! You can explore amazing Galaxy themes, familiar navigations, cool camera tricks, and much more.

It's simple - scan the QR code or click the image below to get started on your Android phone or iPhone. Plus, don't forget to share Try Galaxy with your friends and family - they'll thank you for it!

2024 1H Try Galaxy_Asset_CRM_A_PNG.png

Disclaimer:

※ "Try Galaxy" is available on any Android OS smartphones with the latest version of Chrome browser, but may not be perfectly optimized depending on device model, setting, screen sizes and etc.  "Try Galaxy" operates with Safari on iOS devices launched on and after September 16, 2016. It does not provide actual access to apps nor device hardware such as camera.

7 Comments
Summers99
Beginner Level 2
Others
What is this
0 Likes
Ollyfusspot
Beginner Level 2
Others
What's what
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Summers99, it is an interactive web app where you can try Samsung smartphone's software (One UI) on your own device! 

0 Likes
wywyffer
Active Level 3
Others
Qhwhfy
0 Likes
wywyffer
Active Level 3
Others
Agehgg
0 Likes
SeamusDelion
Beginner Level 2
Others
Or you can just buy a Samsung phone like everyone else's we don't get down with iPhone here.
Gioflowers
Active Level 3
Others
I have a themes question. Why aren't my themes applied in my keyboard and chat. The theme experience is not wholly applied. How do I fix this please?
0 Likes