Original topic:

FedEx **bleep**

(Topic created on: 04-13-2022 11:29 AM)
FedExsucks
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others

I’m  about ready to cancel my order, demand a refund & go buy a Microsoft Surface instead.

Your delivery company FedEx is "leading" me around & lying.

The shipping notice you sent on the 7th was for it to be delivered Mon the 11th , my wife & I arranged our week so we would be here to sign for my S8 tablet.

The 2nd delivery notice, from FedEx, arrived that Mon afternoon, for it to be delivered Tue the 12th before 2000 hrs.  We rearranged our week to be here.   At 2000 hrs, the 3rd notice arrived, that there was a delay but would be here "before end of day".  At 2130 hrs. I called FedEx, after I spent an hour & a ½ of pacing, waiting,  and checking for GD FedEx to show up.   The "gentleman" informed me that end of day was at 2200 hrs. & my package would be here tomorrow the 13th between 1100 – 1600 hrs.  And he talked me into getting text updates.

So, we rearranged our week for the 2nd time.  And then a dam text message woke us up this morning informing me that there was another delay & my tablet would be here by 2000 hrs. the 13th.

The tracking info says you paid for FedEx 2day service, & it was shipped the 7th.   I tried chatting with an agent from Samsung last night, who’s only answer was It takes 7 days & to contact FedEx if my tablet is not here in 48 hours.

What the hell is going on?   We have rearranged our week twice now, putting off important errands to be here to sign for this stupid tablet.  This is now our 3rd day of just waiting around for FedEx to grace us with their presence.

Who do I contact to file a formal complaint with Samsung about FedEx?

4 Comments
Bouncyknight
Active Level 6
Others
FedEx and puralator are garbage. Local mail service is 100x better
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
Nothing you can do, monopoly.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi, We sincerely apologize for the inconvinience caused to you.

We see that your account do not have privilages to send a DM, we kindly request you to contact our online shopping team. So that they can forward your request to the appropriate team.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#contactinfo

0 Likes
Theblueberry
Active Level 6
Others
This isn't a Samsung issue. Post this on a FedEx forum.
0 Likes