Original topic:

Hot Topic & Congratulations to the Members Contest winners - August 26 2021

(Topic created on: 08-26-2021 06:18 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members,  💙

From April to May of 2021, there was a Members Contest where you could enter a chance to win one of three prizes by simply downloading a Benefits Coupon from the Samsung Members App. As the Members Contest has ended for a while, we have reached out to the winners, and would like to congratulate @Tralax, @Samsung_evKg4SL, and @nyduan for winning one of the Indigo Oui Organic Cotton Queen Sheet Set, Vitamix A2300, and a Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G!!

Samsung.com_Offer_Page_Mobile.jpg

Before we check out this week's hot topics, make sure to engage in the Members Monday August post here!

[HOT POST ]

Wow, this week @defconphil shared his new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3! Check out his post here and thank you for sharing these lovely photos to the community, we are excited for you!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The most common keywords used this week are #GalaxyZ and #GalaxyS. 

[WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS]

Are you looking to do a factory reset on your devices? Let's check out @Tallman's solution here and here!

Are you trying to complete the log in process for the Samsung Calendar app for a Microsoft account but having issues with inputting the server and domain information? Check out @Tallman's helpful solution here!

Are you trying to transfer your photos from your gallery to a USB storage? Once again, thanks @Tallman for providing a few solutions here!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

14 Comments
badmikblu1617
Active Level 1
Others
No thanks
badmikblu1617
Active Level 1
Others
No thanks
Others
How do I find my OS number?
ThB7
Active Level 3
Others
Hi,
To find your OS version, follow these steps (mine is in French so I translate the menu as I think it is in English) :
1- pull down the upper menu,
2- press the Settings wheel in the upper right corner,
3- scroll to the bottom and click on the last menu : "about the phone"
4- select "Software information"
5- you should find the OS version on the second line!
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
Good advice, clear instruction.
jeanjacques
Beginner Level 2
Others
Bonjour je ne peux pas tel avec la cie luckily mobile
mandemick
Beginner Level 5
Others
I want to unlock bootloader
maggie33
Active Level 1
Others
I want to forward a screen shot to the help line on my fishdome game and can't figure it out . Git this Samsung last week it dropped off my bed and screen cracked. Very disappointed
0 Likes
sexxylady80
Active Level 2
Others
What is a good smart watch that I can get that I can use for calls and message and calender and all that?