Original topic:

🍁 Hot Topic and Hot Questions – July 9 2021

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 06:08 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

I hope you have all had a wonderful day and have exciting plans this weekend! Make sure to check out the Members Monday July post here!

[HOT POST ]

This week's most liked post was created by @Tallman where he gathered and shared some news about Galaxy Unpacked, check out his post here!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The most common keywords used this week are #GalaxyS21 and #Updates.

[WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS]

Are you looking for the option to schedule messages? Check out @RedDogRabbit's accepted solution find out how here!

Having issues with adding new folders to Samsung music and it isn't showing on your Samsung music screen? Let's view @Tallman's accepted solution to @hectormj's issue here!

Wondering how to select your own sound notification from your music file for a specific app other than the default selection? Check out the resolution and steps provided by @Georgine here!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

9 Comments
CaptianDIVA
Active Level 1
Others
@samsung_ben thank you so much!
0 Likes
CaptianDIVA
Active Level 1
Others
444 BOOM💥Gateway💥to the💥Stars!
0 Likes
Mr26
Active Level 1
Others
When is ecg and blood pressure monitor going to be avaliable for Canadians or is galixy watch 3 a scam?
Jaxor
Active Level 1
Others
Wow that's still not available, was thinking of buying the next Gen watch 4 when it comes out but if after nearly a year the features of theast watch haven't made its way onto the device, I will need to rethink if I want a Samsung Watch.
Mr26
Active Level 1
Others
I bought the Galaxy watch 3 recently. And he's wanted it but still it pisses me the **bleep** off that the **bleep**bags still haven't put up the device's capabilities yet. And also on top of that TD Bank doesn't work on Samsung pay. Honestly Samsung is a garbage company including Apple. But **bleep** I like they're **bleep** products because they look nice I can't complain about customer service in that and they don't do anything whatsoever it's like so you're over charging people for product that are missing like several **bleep** features. Great to know.
0 Likes
watwatt
Beginner Level 2
Others
Youtube.com
0 Likes
Patrick639
Beginner Level 3
Others
Salut je suis nouveau
0 Likes
Others