Original topic:

πŸŒ• Hot Topic - April 12th, 2024

(Topic created on: 04-12-2024 11:10 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

🀩 We are amazed to have seen your solar eclipse photos taken with your Galaxy device here in the Community! It is hard to believe that such stunning photo and zoom quality can be achieved with just a Galaxy smartphone, but with the right filters, equipments, and camera settings, it is indeed possible. 

πŸ“Έ My personal favorites are the photos taken by Saiki, Deeezzyyy, louise2004 and brandanct, but be sure to check out Galaxy Gallery to see other amazing solar eclipse photos captured by other Members!

Galaxy Gallery

[🌐 Galaxy AI language expansion]

πŸ’¬ Many Members from Canada and all over the world have requested for more language options in Galaxy AI, and we're thrilled to announce that Galaxy AI will add support for additional languages and dialects starting by the end of April:

• Arabic
  • Australian English
  • Canadian French
  • Cantonese
  • Indonesian
  • Russian

Furthermore, later this year, traditional Chinese, Dutch, European Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, and Romanian will also join the extensive list of supported languages. 

If your requested language is not available yet, don't worry! Our developers are working hard to bring more languages and dialects.

✏️ Let us know in the comments: which languages do you speak?

[April security patch update for Galaxy S23 series and Tab S9 series, thread by Mchau, JohnnyK, RedDogRabbit, T3CHGY007]

A friendly reminder for Galaxy S23 series and Tab S9 series users that April security patch update may be available for your device.

[Samsung Health Challenge]

πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ If you achieve 100K steps in Samsung Health between April 5th to April 27th, you can unlock a voucher code for a free Galaxy Watch6 with the purchase of any Galaxy S24 series! Accept the challenge below:

Accept the challenge

That's it for today's Hot Topic, please enjoy the rest of the week!

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

5 Comments
helplessinNL
Active Level 1
Others
Another language or dialect to request is Newfoundland English.
0 Likes
debjj
Beginner Level 2
Others
How do I get my screen to rotate. I had it working and it suddenly quit working.
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi debjj, to enable auto-rotate on your device, kindly follow these steps:

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to access quick panel.
  2. Search for the screen orientation icon. Depending on the orientation, the button may be named 'Portrait' or 'Landscape'.
  3. Click the button to enable auto-rotate.

Please let us know if you need more guidance!

0 Likes
Hubbie
Beginner Level 2
Others
Does a Galaxy A53 5g include RCS messaging
0 Likes
jackmo
Beginner Level 2
Others
I recently did a requested phone update for my S23 and since all my inconing calls even those who are in my contact list show up as private calls...Help!
0 Likes