Original topic:

🌞 Hot Topic – April 16 2021

(Topic created on: 04-16-2021 05:59 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,  💙

Hope you all are staying safe and doing well! Check out the Members Monday April post, if you haven’t already done so yet.

In addition to the hot topics, we also have a hot question to ask you all: What are your feedback and honest thoughts about the new Galaxy A series (A02/A12/A32/A42/A52/A72) and Android Auto (particularly the ease of installation, usability, and etc)?

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POST #1]

Thanks @TechSavvy for engaging the community this week! Join in on the hottest discussion topic about Note 10+ April Software updates by clicking here!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The most common keywords used this week are #GalaxyS and #SamsungHealth.

[WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS]

Want to turn off the keep screen on while viewing? Thanks @Brando for resolving @RickyWolf’s concern, click here to learn more.

Want to turn off the "developer warning for package" popup notification? Click here to view how @Deeezzyyy was able to resolve this by disabling the developer option! Thanks @Deeezzyyy!

Are you wondering what is AMOLED photo vs AMOLED Cinema vs Basic? Click here to learn more! Thank you @jokkir for providing an explanation and linking some websites to provide further insights! 

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

16 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Google Translate :
Salut les membres Samsung, 💙

J'espère que vous restez tous en sécurité et que vous vous débrouillez bien! Consultez le post du lundi avril réservé aux membres, si vous ne l'avez pas encore fait.
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/members-monday-april-happy-easter-and-samsung-phones/td-p...

En plus des sujets d'actualité, nous avons également une question brûlante à vous poser à tous: Quels sont vos commentaires et vos pensées honnêtes sur la nouvelle série Galaxy A (A02 / A12 / A32 / A42 / A52 / A72) et Android Auto (en particulier le facilité d'installation, convivialité, etc.)?

Voici quelques-uns des moments forts de cette semaine:

[HOT POST # 1]

Merci @TechSavvy pour l'engagement de la communauté cette semaine! Rejoignez le sujet de discussion le plus chaud sur les mises à jour logicielles de Note 10+ avril en cliquant ici!
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note/note-10-april-software-update/m-p/10013822#M26458

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Les mots-clés les plus couramment utilisés cette semaine sont #GalaxyS et #SamsungHealth.

[SOLUTIONS HEBDOMADAIRES CHAUDES]

Vous souhaitez désactiver l'écran de maintien pendant la visualisation? Merci @Brando d'avoir résolu le problème de @ RickyWolf, cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note/is-my-samsung-homescreen-spiing-on-me/td-p/9935656

Vous souhaitez désactiver la notification contextuelle "Avertissement du développeur pour le package"? Cliquez ici pour voir comment @Deeezzyyy a pu résoudre ce problème en désactivant l'option développeur! Merci @Deeezzyyy!
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s/what-can-be-done-about-these-notifications/td-p/9939512

Vous vous demandez ce qu'est la photo AMOLED vs AMOLED Cinema vs Basic? Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus! Merci @jokkir pour avoir fourni une explication et lié certains sites Web pour fournir des informations supplémentaires!
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note/is-it-me-or-samsung-amuled-photo-is-overly-saturated...

Acclamations,

L'équipe des membres Samsung
0 Likes
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
I use Android Auto all the time. If it comes with your car then the installation is easy. I had to install another head unit in my car that had Android Auto on it. That is very hard to do, involves crimping wires etc. I find Android Auto very uself when in the car like using Maps, Google Assistant etc
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
Can you use it without it being installed or installing another head unit like you used to be able to do, just as a standalone app connected to your car's Bluetooth?
0 Likes
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
Unfortunately no, it needs to be installed also on ur head unit
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
Ok, thanks for the reply.
0 Likes
Maria6765
Active Level 1
Others

My name is Mrs Helen Maria am from USA, i want to give a testimony on how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 5 years and have gotten two kids. Thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i that i did not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he wanted a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated i do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i went online searching for help then i came across a testimony of a woman name Alice Owens shes from Canada testifying how DR GURU helped her with the same case, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted him for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. Then he told me that he have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, he cast the spell and after 12 hours my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me.Right now am very happy and my family are now happy again today.Thank you DR GURU for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want to advice any one who is passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend, ex lover and girlfriend to contact him now through his Email drgurulovespelltemple198@gmail.com or WhatsApp+23481595

0 Likes
wtf11
Beginner Level 2
Others
0 Likes
Maria6765
Active Level 1
Others

My name is Mrs Helen Maria am from USA, i want to give a testimony on how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 5 years and have gotten two kids. Thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i that i did not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he wanted a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated i do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i went online searching for help then i came across a testimony of a woman name Alice Owens shes from Canada testifying how DR GURU helped her with the same case, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted him for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. Then he told me that he have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, he cast the spell and after 12 hours my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me.Right now am very happy and my family are now happy again today.Thank you DR GURU for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want to advice any one who is passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend, ex lover and girlfriend to contact him now through his Email drgurulovespelltemple198@gmail.com or WhatsApp+23481595

0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Others
I like the new a52. A bit pricey vs last year tho. A32 is very good value. Just missing oled