Original topic:

๐Ÿ‘€Hot Topic โ€“ August 12 2022๐Ÿ‘€

(Topic created on: 08-12-2022 03:05 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,๐Ÿค—

Hope you are all rested and got to enjoy the sun this weekend!

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

I am happy that @dave8713 got his brand-new Galaxy Book2 Pro! Hope to see you share the experience with the community soon! Check the post here and join the discussion to see other community membersโ€™ product reviews. If you are considering using your e-voucher Galaxy Book, check here to discover more!

Thanks to our Ambassador @Tallman, for sharing his first-hand UNPACKED 2022 in-person experience with our community! I wish I had been there to witness the moment๐Ÿค . Check out more about the event here. 

Last but not least, while many unique products are revealed this week, we also have a software update to enhance the user experience on some devices. Thanks to @t3chgy,@Cassidy and @TBone for sharing the information with our community. If you are using Z Flip 3, S22 or N20U, it's time to update!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are #Galaxy S, # Wearables and # Galaxy Z.

[HOT QUESTIONS]

• Share with us about your experience of UNPACK2022! What product do you like the most?

Drink more water and hope everyone has an amazing weekend! 

Cheer

Sean @ Samsung Members Team Canada

11 Comments
Others
Galaxy Watch 5 Pro!!!! LoL
Others
Me too ๐Ÿ˜…
johnnelly
Beginner Level 4
Others
Lol
magmania
Active Level 1
Others
For the first time, I pre-ordered a tech product. Can't wait to get my Fold 4, Watch 5 Pro and Bud Pro 2.
arjbrown
Beginner Level 2
Others
What is the evoucher for the samsung galaxybook? Waiting to purchase. Thanks
0 Likes
Sadickson
Active Level 3
Others
Thanks for the information @Samsung_Ben. Just being curious, is there no update for N10U?
0 Likes
GPan
Active Level 1
Others
When can we expect Android 13 and UI 5.0 Beta or GA?
cjayshempire
Active Level 3
Others
WHERE IS ONE UI 5!!!!!
0 Likes
ironmike666
Active Level 1
Others
Will one ui5 beta be available in Canada?