Original topic:

🌥Hot Topic – August 19 2022🌥

(Topic created on: 08-19-2022 06:04 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,🤗

How’s everyone doing this week? In Vancouver, the weather is soothing a bit this week, and it is time to enjoy the beautiful nature again. Nevertheless, we should still drink enough water to stay hydrated. If you live near the Edmonton area, don’t forget to check out Galaxy Z Mall tour in Southgate Mall this weekend. It is a unique opportunity to have a first-hand experience with our just-released smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4. Find out more information on the upcoming tour in other cities here 🚩. Hope everyone has some exciting plans ahead this weekend!

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

I’m sure most of the members who registered for the event have got their $100 e-voucher. If you are considering getting the new phone like @karenlynn, join the discussion here and check out other members’ opinions to find the best Galaxy phone that suits you!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are #Galaxy S, # Galaxy A and # Galaxy Z.

[HOT QUESTIONS]

• I am seeing lots of stunning photos of the full moon this week🌝! Share with us what is your favorite camera function you use the most!

Drink more water, put on sunscreen and hope everyone has an amazing weekend! 

Cheer

Sean @ Samsung Members Team Canada

13 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

More water.. And MORE water.. 

If I drink any more water.. 🤣

whale-rainbow.gif

kyle2006
Beginner Level 2
Others
Eqaww
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Please, enough with the water lol!

Sean @ Samsung Members sought in connection with waterspouts! 👮

postclimate_20220819_reel_2908403329250024023_2_video_cover_2908403329250024023.jpg

Others
It's been super hot here in Calgary!! Everyone stay hydrated!
Been lots of posts regarding the new devices Flip and Fold Z's, Galaxy Watch 5, Buds2 Pro, can't wait to read some in depth reviews on here!!
Others
I am in Edmonton so will try to get some time for Fold4
CodyB
Beginner Level 2
Others
FIX THE FORCED SHUTDOWN/ RESTART ERROR
karenlynn
Active Level 3
Others
Sean, I definitely need more water.....
cjayshempire
Active Level 3
Others
I honestly just point and shoot with my s22 and portrait is great:)
Narhold
Active Level 4
Others
I love the zoom and quality of picture on the s22 ultra20220820_064036_6002_1660999238.jpg