Original topic:

⏰Hot Topic – August 5 2022 -Count down Unpacked 2022 ⏰

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 04:06 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,🤗

Time flies, I can't believe it is August already! We are also halfway through the summer. It is time to go outdoors and enjoy the sunshine before it slips away! I want to remind everyone that Galaxy Unpacked 2022 will take place on August 10th, 2022, EST. It is not too late to register and receive the e-voucher for up to $100. It could be used on a future purchase of ANY Samsung product, so don't miss out and register now!

Q4B4_Teaser_members_home_banner_1080x564_eng.jpg

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

I am seeing more and more posts sharing their unique experiences with Galaxy Unpacked 2022 invitation! Checkout the posts from @defconphil, @SnowCat19, @gokongmingand @Jay777! It is exited seeing what new technology has been used to enhance the experience. Not only the AR visualization but let's be frank, the Samsung member-exclusive NFT is on fire🔥!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are #Galaxy S, # Galaxy Z and # Tablets.

[HOT QUESTIONS]

• Share with us what product you are considering purchasing with the e-voucher?
  • Some products will be revealed during Galaxy Unpacked 2022. Please share with us what product you are looking forward the most.

Drink more water, put on sunscreen and hope everyone has an amazing weekend! 

Cheer

Sean @ Samsung Members Team Canada

21 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Starting to actually miss @Samsung_Ben's [HOT Topic] posts... 

Others
Probably will spend my e-voucher on GW5 or Buds2 Pro.
Others
Zfold4 case
jgg
Active Level 6
Others
Can't wait to know about the camera of the new Fold 4. Even though it might have less megapixels than the S22 Ultra, it could end up taking even better pictures in everydays life, who knows?
The camera is the only thing that prevented me to buy the Fold 3, so let's hope Samsung impresses us! 🤞
Others
Hopefully the camera system upgrade to S22 level. 🤞🏼
jgg
Active Level 6
Others
That would be great!
Probably not the 10x zoom, though, which can be so useful. But if it gets the main and 3x cameras of the S22, things would get very interesting!
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

External sd card & including the charging block, would be a lot more interesting to me... 

jgg
Active Level 6
Others
Right! Loosing those was a real grief when I switched to the S21. The phone was excellent, so it compensated a little bit, but still, it was a disappointment.
Others
Hopefully the Galaxy ZFlip 4 has a better upgrade !