Original topic:

🎆 Hot Topic - December 29

(Topic created on: 12-29-2023 10:41 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas celebration!

This year, Samsung launched a plethora of products and technology that help people live their best, from big things like the Galaxy Book3 Ultra, to small yet helpful products like the Galaxy SmartTag2.

However, meaningful changes go beyond just product launches and technological innovations; they involve you 🙌. As an important Samsung Member, all of your contributions, like updating others about the rollout of One UI 6, providing a solution on how to resolve Bluetooth issues, or as simple as reporting a bug on the Samsung Members app, have significantly improved other Members’ Galaxy device experience.

That is why we wanted to say a huge “Thank You” to you for being such an awesome part of Samsung Members Community in 2023 🤝! Additionally, we, Samsung Members Team Canada, want to also extend our apology for any shortcomings throughout the year.

It might be a little late, but we also have a small holiday present before the year ends: 🛍️the Samsung Shop App! Now, you can seamlessly search for and purchase Samsung products, consult a Samsung Expert, all within the convenience of an app. Plus, enjoy a 10% discount on your first purchase from the Samsung Shop App, valid until December 31, 2023.

That’s it for this year’s last hot topic; Happy Holidays and an early Happy New Year to you! Let’s meet again in 2024 😊.

Signing off for the year,

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

17 Comments
Akki445
Beginner Level 2
Others
The shop app just won't work for me. Takes me to login page and then just a white screen. So i ended up buying in website without getting the discount.
Clodur
Beginner Level 2
Others
Impossible de coupler mon cell au hub nest MX
Taie
Beginner Level 2
Others
My z-flip touch screen is frozen. Can you advise how to resolve this issue?
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Taie, the first solution for your issue would be trying to forcing the phone to restart, if clicking the ‘Restart’ button doesn’t work.

To force restart your phone, hold the Side Key and the Volume Down buttons simultaneously for 7 seconds or more.

fgjah
Beginner Level 5
Others
Hghjfdkrdty
0 Likes
fgjah
Beginner Level 5
Others
Fhnzfgyhtp
0 Likes
Nicolai_Yer
Active Level 3
Others
Android 14 hasn't been released on my phone (Galaxy A52 5G) it was planned to get it in December, but it was never released for it.
sex69e
Beginner Level 3
Others
U
Leen4366
Active Level 1
Others
ok