Original topic:

πŸ’­ Hot Topic - February 2, 2024

(Topic created on: 02-02-2024 11:18 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

It's hard to believe that February is already here 😲, it feels like only yesterday the Galaxy S24 series was launched! I hope you all had a great January. Let us know in the comments what is the best thing that happened to you in January ✍️

Talking about the Galaxy S24 series, the pre-order period has ended, and it's now available in all stores and on the Samsung.com website! Even though the pre-order period is over, you still have ten days to get up to $1,150 off the new S24 Ultra πŸ”₯. Don't miss out on the deals!

We also want to express our gratitude to all members who provided feedback and thoughts on the Samsung Wallet app in the Samsung Wallet Feedback Megathread 😊. If you haven't yet, please feel free to share your thoughts as the thread will close this week.

If you're curious about which banks or credit unions support Samsung Wallet, you can find the full list by clicking here.

One of our members, T3CHGY007, reminded us that software updates for the Galaxy Tab S7 FE and the Galaxy Buds FE are now available! If you're a user of either of these products, make sure you check out the software update now.

For those of you who are trying to set up Samsung Pass but are stuck on the fingerprint/biometric registration page, GG2 has a solution on McFly's thread.

Finally, make sure you check out kuriouskiwiphotos' sunset photo taken with the Galaxy S23 Ultra. It's stunning!

Cheers!

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

18 Comments
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Others
I can't believe what a mild winter it's been. We had a week of crazy cold and snow but the snow is gone again and it's so warm outside. The birds were singing so loud yesterday I guess they we enjoying the pineapple express too
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Others
I can tell you what happened in January my inner screen protector starting peeling off on my fold 4 on its own and I've posting about it without any moderators making any comment about it .
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Others
That ***. I really want a fold but waiting for them to be rock solid
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Others
Love the phone but I had the fold 3 and the inner screen completely ruined on its own and my current fold 4 it was just the inner screen protector. Let's see the fold 6 is supposedly changing everything.
Others
Thanks for featuring me. it was much appreciated
T3CHGY007
Active Level 6
Others
Nice I received a mention! I am glad to contribute to the amazing Samsung community!
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
Thanks for the mention Winston.
ging7
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi Samsung, you said you will deliver my order feb 5 now February 6 i heavent receive yet whatscwrong any any development? Thanks
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi ging7, we are sorry to hear about your delivery delay.

If your order is now shipping, please get in touch with the courier for any developments related to the delivery. Kindly check regularly for any alert, email, or text messages from the courier, as they may require you to directly receive it, depending on where you live. 

If your order hasn't shipped yet, you may also contact Samsung's online shopping team here

0 Likes