Original topic:

🆕 Hot Topic - January 5, 2024

(Topic created on: 01-05-2024 10:48 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

Welcome back to Samsung Members Community in 2024! We hope that you had an amazing holiday. Share with us: how did you celebrate New Year in your city/town 🎆?

Let’s get to the first highlights of 2024!

EN_Eureka_Members_HomeBanner_1080x564.jpg

FR_Eureka_Members_HomeBanner_1080x564.jpg

Samsung's Galaxy Unpacked is back on January 17th at 1 PM EST 👏! Tune in to witness the latest innovations, including Galaxy AI. Pre-register for the event to get an exclusive e-voucher code: Galaxy Unpacked [EN]/Galaxy Unpacked [FR] 

Curious whether you should often close your apps manually on your Galaxy device or not? Check guitargod’s thread for the correct step!

For Galaxy S23 Ultra users, check out jgg’s tips on how to maximize your photo quality by using the 200MP camera mode.

Cheers!

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

17 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
Send out an update for the Burn-in protection of the status bar. Currently status bar items don't refresh/move to avoid burn-in on BWKA One UI 6 build of the S23.
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
Lmao please stop.
No, you're wrong it's very much still a thing
0 Likes
electrika
Beginner Level 3
Others
Happy New Years to everyone I wish you all the best even though this was happening and it's been a rough two years of fighting for my life to get my business started 2 years ago that I couldn't because I didn't have access to my emails or my phone never mind what was going on behind I still have respect but I don't wish this on the one to be honest because when you don't know what's happening and you can't live there is issues so I don't give up I like to know him and like to know more in details what is the plan and you guys doing
janwer
Beginner Level 2
Others
I can totally and whole hearted relate as think we fell into a similar trap.
gpelletier9
Beginner Level 2
Others
Happy new year to you too.
Thology2011
Active Level 5
Others
happy New Year galaxy members !! Spent a great news years with friends.

2024 motto - #selfcare
senturk
Beginner Level 2
Others
Can anybody tell me how to year the s pen ons21 to take a picture
0 Likes
broboskynet
Active Level 1
Others
not to syre use goigle or a search engine...etc
0 Likes
bestbefore
Beginner Level 2
Others
Speech to text extremely poor samsung s23. I have had a Samsung S8 for a few years and loved it. I was time to "upgrade".
To a new S 23. WHAT A MISTAKE! Samsung has been Extremely dummed down. It is now the worst speech to text that I have ever seen. Putting in totally unrelated words or misspelled words which it never done before
(Witcher never dumb. Before) grrrrrrrr hate this now unless device! I see many other complaints and yes I have tried most suggestions.
0 Likes