Original topic:

🎊Hot Topic – June 30 2022 🎊

(Topic created on: 06-30-2022 07:22 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, πŸ€—

Happy early Canada Day! I hope everyone has an excellent plan for the upcoming long weekend. Don’t forget to share the photos of how you celebrate Canada Day with the community. As another week has passed, I hope you all are doing well and staying cool - it was hot in Vancouver last weekend due to the heat wave!

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

Big thanks to @xtrawest for notifying the community of Note 10 Plus security update! Find out more about the update here. Don’t forget to share your experience with us with the latest update. We always want to learn what is good and wrong and what we can improve to provide a better experience to our users.

Do you have the same question as @thebrez in setting the weather alert on the Samsung device? Check out this post to find out more about the solution. Thanks, @RedDogRabbit and @Tallman for providing the insightful solution that helps our community members!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are #Galaxy S, # Galaxy Note and #Tablet.

[HOT QUESTIONS]

• What feature do you enjoy the most from the Galaxy Watch?

Drink more water, put on sunscreen and hope everyone has an amazing long weekend! 

Cheer

Sean @ Samsung Members Team Canada

9 Comments
Others
- What feature do you enjoy the most from the Galaxy Watch?

A: I like couple features on my GW3. Samsung Health Exercises / Sleep record / Phone calls / Bixby / ECG...etc.

Wishing battery can last for few days as backpack hiking usually 3 days 2 nights, usually can't last for 1 day when Samsung Health Exercise enabled.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

File_Dec_02_10_23_51_AM_grande_fec3a5df-bad4-4a09-8d9a-5db87b709999.jpeg

Solution Solar Hat battery charger lol 

Others
I've external battery for my phone so that I can do power sharing with my watch right now. If no need to charge in 3 days, that will be great.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Happy Canada Day to you all!1656642605125.gif
Youssef234
Beginner Level 2
Others
Ok
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

You have anything remotely related to a question about Samsung, or just lost? 

hewan
Active Level 4
Others
When a boy or a girl say hi my name is name you be like 1657583096477.gif
0 Likes
Others
Vbjohj Keep the Best Very good idea 8m me with 9
0 Likes
GiggleSnorts
Active Level 6
Others
#Galaxy S I so love my phone πŸ“± πŸ₯°πŸ’—

I missed the parade so no pics, I also missed the fireworks and the party after the parade. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„
0 Likes