Original topic:

๐ŸŽŠHot Topic โ€“ June 30 2022 ๐ŸŽŠ

(Topic created on: 07-07-2022 01:35 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, ๐Ÿค—

Happy early Canada Day! I hope everyone has an excellent plan for the upcoming long weekend. Donโ€™t forget to share the photos of how you celebrate Canada Day with the community. As another week has passed, I hope you all are doing well and staying cool - it was hot in Vancouver last weekend due to the heat wave!

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

Big thanks to @xtrawest for notifying the community of Note 10 Plus security update! Find out more about the update here. Donโ€™t forget to share your experience with us with the latest update. We always want to learn what is good and wrong and what we can improve to provide a better experience to our users.

Do you have the same question as @thebrez in setting the weather alert on the Samsung device? Check out this post to find out more about the solution. Thanks, @RedDogRabbit and @Tallman for providing the insightful solution that helps our community members!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are #Galaxy S, # Galaxy Note and #Tablet.

[HOT QUESTIONS]

• What feature do you enjoy the most from the Galaxy Watch?

Drink more water, put on sunscreen and hope everyone has an amazing long weekend! 

Cheer

Sean @ Samsung Members Team Canada

9 Comments
Others
- What feature do you enjoy the most from the Galaxy Watch?

A: I like couple features on my GW3. Samsung Health Exercises / Sleep record / Phone calls / Bixby / ECG...etc.

Wishing battery can last for few days as backpack hiking usually 3 days 2 nights, usually can't last for 1 day when Samsung Health Exercise enabled.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

File_Dec_02_10_23_51_AM_grande_fec3a5df-bad4-4a09-8d9a-5db87b709999.jpeg

Solution Solar Hat battery charger lol 

Others
I've external battery for my phone so that I can do power sharing with my watch right now. If no need to charge in 3 days, that will be great.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Happy Canada Day to you all!1656642605125.gif
Youssef234
Beginner Level 2
Others
Ok
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

You have anything remotely related to a question about Samsung, or just lost? 

hewan
Active Level 4
Others
When a boy or a girl say hi my name is name you be like 1657583096477.gif
0 Likes
Others
Vbjohj Keep the Best Very good idea 8m me with 9
0 Likes
GiggleSnorts
Active Level 6
Others
#Galaxy S I so love my phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—

I missed the parade so no pics, I also missed the fireworks and the party after the parade. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„
0 Likes