Original topic:

😊 Hot Topic - March 15th, 2024

(Topic created on: 03-15-2024 10:43 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

I hope that everyone's sleep wasn't too affected by Daylight Saving Time last week 💤. Spring is almost here and I'm looking forward to seeing more photos of flowers, especially cherry blossoms 🌸, in the Community! What are you most excited about as spring approaches?

Without further ado, let’s jump into this week’s highlights.

[Samsung Account feedback megathread]

We had a great response to our previous Samsung Wallet feedback megathread, and we’re excited to launch a new one for Samsung Account!

We’d love to hear from you about your experience with Samsung Account and how it can be improved. We’re also curious about any features or integrations with other services you’d like to see. We’re all ears, so let us know your thoughts in the thread!

Thank you in advance for your contribution in improving Samsung’s products and services!

[Galaxy’s ProVisual Engine]

Behind the Galaxy S24 series’ impressive camera, an AI-powered suite of tools known as Galaxy’s ProVisual Engine exists to help you capture the best shots every time in every condition, no matter your photography experience level. Curious to know more? Click this link.

[Galaxy Watch update, thread by ArunDeep and KOTS21]

For Galaxy Watch users, an update may be available for your Watch. Check for the software update through your Galaxy Wearable app!

[Google Discover or Samsung News on your home screen, thread by Sammy10]

Did you know that you can turn your Galaxy phone or tablet's leftmost home screen page into either Google Discover or Samsung News? Check out this thread for a guide! Out of the two, which do you use more frequently - Google Discover or Samsung News?

Samsung_Ben_0-1710524339938.png Samsung_Ben_1-1710524350167.png

[Galaxy Gallery]

MitchG took really awesome starry night photos with his S23 Ultra, and kuriouskiwiphotos captured a shot of a really majestic owl. Check it out!

Cheers!

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

3 Comments
Others
Thank you for featuring me, much appreciated 😊
Drspaz1978
Beginner Level 2
Others
It was my birthday this post
CorkyAnne
Beginner Level 2
Others
I just got a new S24 ,reason had my 2yr old Samsung burning my ear almost,79 yrs old but never talked that much,scared to keep using it,I think defective in someway.
0 Likes