Original topic:

πŸ’ Hot Topic - March 31 2023

(Topic created on: 03-31-2023 10:13 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

Happy Friday! It feels like just yesterday I was making my first hot topic post, and now here we are, heading straight into April. I've been having a great time so far being a part of this community and taking part in the excitement of new Samsung product releases, as well as helping one another with any issues or questions.  

Here are this week's highlights:

[HIGHLIGHTS]

Thanks to @Cassidy for some great insights on utilizing the S23 camera to take crisp photos, especially of subjects that may be fleeting and hard to capture! Check out his comparison between his S23 Ultra and Canon camera, and a tip on getting desired photos by taking a video.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to get a voucher for Samsung's upcoming new NEO QLED and OLED TVs! Sign up with the link in this post to receive a $100 voucher and important news on the releases.

[HOT KEYWORDS]

This week's hot keywords are #Health, #Bixby, and #Community!

That's all I've got for today. Talk next week!

Warmly,

Jin @ Samsung Members Team Canada

14 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

How about providing Samsung Members with ACCURATE information regarding solutions?? 

Text to Speech does NOT read out your keystrokes! 

Spoken Assistance DOES. 

@samsung_ben inaccurately marked a Samsung Moderators post as a solution, but it is NOT! 

While it is great to see @samsung_ben a bit more involved, it does NOT help ANYONE when he marks the wrong post as a solution!

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/phone-is-driving-me-nuts-lol/m-p/21523953#M42902

Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi, thanks for letting me know. That was my mistake as I misread the post and the solution has been removed! 

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

I believe that I did in fact provide the solution, but I'll wait until the member feels that my post was a solution for them. 

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Happy FRIDAY BTW

Presently, there's no time zone on the planet where it's Thursday. Quite a few where it's already Saturday, but..

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Nice Edit πŸ˜‰

Screenshot_20230331_201346.jpg

 

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

First; Thank to @Samsung_Ben to refer to my post...I added some new pictures in the post and i  wrote my conclusion..

Note that I made more than 40 articles in photographies with the bests Samsung's photogaphers around the world and If Samsung Canada want them, just tell me how we can organize it to help new photographers to understand their cameras and makes awesome photographies..

Hey guys...i add some other pictures in the following post : 

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-gallery/can-you-see-the-difference/td-p/21494363

I also add a conclusion on that post and Samsung will be happy with my conclusion... I hope that Developpers will also read  that post...

I will make some other test and if you want to help me, you're welcome. ...  @Tallman ? @Kuriouskiwiphoros , @GG2 ? @jdd $ or anyone else who have a S23 Ultra...(Please go read my post, i explain there what i'd like to do - Faster speed in 30X zoom...

Katong1229
Active Level 1
Others
Hi.. guide me on how to use the voucher please
0 Likes
GrumpyGumpy
Active Level 7
Others
Happy Easter to everyone here...Take the time, and listen to family, and give them a hug πŸ«‚ if needed...God Bless YOU all...
Chowwong
Beginner Level 2
Others
Ih poo
0 Likes