Original topic:

⌚ Hot Topic - March 8th, 2024

(Topic created on: 03-08-2024 11:19 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

A small friendly reminder that Daylight Saving Time will begin in most of Canada this Sunday, so if you are manually adjusting the time on your Galaxy devices, don’t forget to move your clock an hour forward! 

And for all the incredible women out there, we wish you a Happy Women's Day! We would also like to acknowledge and appreciate their significant contribution not only in the field of technological innovations but also in continuously shaping a better world.

[The History of Samsung’s Wearable Devices]

Samsung's wearable devices have evolved significantly over the years. I vividly recall the launch of the Galaxy Gear in 2013, which was groundbreaking. To me, it laid the foundation for the modern Galaxy wearable devices we see today.

Check out this chronological history infographic of Samsung's wearable devices and 📝 share in the comments which Samsung's wearable device is the most meaningful to you!

[Oddysey Neo G9 Monitor]

Did you know that the Odyssey Neo G9 is a hot topic among gaming monitors? With its 57-inch Dual UHD display, Quantum Matrix Technology, a 1000R curved screen, and a lightning-fast 240Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time, the Odyssey Neo G9 is the ultimate gaming monitor that has won numerous awards, including the CES 2023 Best of Innovation Award. It's also perfect for productivity, with the equivalent of having two 32-inch monitors in one unit!

Read more about why the Oddysey Neo G9 is widely praised here.

[Galaxy Buds Pro2 update, thread by T3CHGY007]

Friendly reminder by T3CHGY007 that a new update is available for Galaxy Buds Pro2, improving Auto Switch and Auracast™ features!

[Galaxy Gallery]

Check out newsamung22’s majestic winter shot and miladsa’s amazing dusk photo.

Cheers!

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

11 Comments
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Others
Wow.no mention of national Women's Day?
No deals for females for 1 day?

Come on Samsung you can do a bit better!
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Others
Where's the link to the Buds Pro 2 thread?
Is post rushed?!
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Others
Finally updated. Thanks mods.
FYI complete the post feom the start going forward and not rush things. Please test in a sandbox environment as well.
Cheers
pedwards62
Active Level 3
Others
Thank you for the reminder
Alowell
Beginner Level 2
Others
amigos hola
CaptainRedBeard
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hey,
I have an s22, and the clock didn't roll forward. How would I go about changing it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Others
Settings, General Management, Date & Time (in OneUI 6), Automatic Date and Time (based on carrier network time)

NOTE: BE careful when pressing and HOLDING this listing, it'll expand to show you the carrier and current time, BUT the Toggle Switch automatically gets disabled!!
@Samsung, this is the first case I've seen this in Settings - ans Im by no means an expert. This is counterproductive and should be adjusted in the next update, please. 1710083888469.jpg1710083888485.jpg
0 Likes
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Others
Daylight Savings - I nightmare awakens for Insomniacs ;)
PeterJames
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hey,
I heard that you are bringing in the wearable ring. When it is gonna be launching?
0 Likes