Original topic:

👸 Hot Topic – May 21 2021

(Topic created on: 05-21-2021 05:01 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

Happy Friday - hope you all are excited for the long weekend! Happy early Victoria Day everyone. As always, make sure to check out the Members Monday May post!

[HOT QUESTION]

This week, we would love to get your valuable feedback on the following topics:

- How has your experiences been after using the Samsung Galaxy A52/A72 for one month?

- What are your opinions on the usability of wired and wireless screen sharing through Smart View, DeX, or other third party solutions?

- We are also looking for suggestions on the gaming environment of Galaxy devices and the usability of Game Launcher applications!

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The most common keywords used this week are #GalaxyS21 and #Promotion.

[WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS]

Are you wondering how to update your system even with low storage space ? Click here to view  @Jayman1973's helpful resolution and suggestion!

Is your S21 text message icon displaying unread count on the badge than what you actually see when you open SMS? Click here to view our new moderator, @Georgine's helpful solution!

Are you looking to turn off the vibrating sound when receiving notifications on your A51? Click here to view how @piman was able to resolve this and @Tallman's potential suggestion!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

8 Comments
magabite
Active Level 2
Others
Right on I hope everyone is having a good day
ghyboux
Beginner Level 2
Others
Unico live
RustyCaja
Beginner Level 2
Others
How can I tell if someone else is using and accessing my phone
0 Likes
Aman_
Beginner Level 4
Others
What makes you think someone else might have access to your phone? You can always download 3rd party apps from the play store that could track activity!
RustyCaja
Beginner Level 2
Others
I let this guy go on it once or twice and I don't know if he can still get in how can I tell
neozena
Active Level 1
Others
What's happening?
0 Likes
tonnydebra
Active Level 1
Others

awesomespelltemple

0 Likes
b-real
Beginner Level 2
Others
I'm having a similar issue. Been hacked and locked out of everything!
0 Likes