Original topic:

👐🏻Hot Topic – May 27 2022 👐🏻

(Topic created on: 05-27-2022 03:51 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 🤗

Happy Friday! Time flies, and it is almost the end of May. I can’t wait to see everyone’s beautiful photos of all the outdoor activities in the gallery.

Just a quick reminder before sharing weekly highlights – our Galaxy Week deals are still going on but only until this Sunday, May 29th, 2022. Be sure to get the most out of your purchase before it is gone! Find out more about the Galaxy Week deal here

Here are some highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

Thank you to @RedDogRabbit for notifying our Samsung Members that the latest update of the Security Patch on Galaxy S20 Ultra is available to all users! Update your phone and enjoy the enhanced features. Check out more here

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are #Galaxy S, # Galaxy Note and #Galaxy A.

[HOT QUESTIONS]

• Have you ever recharged your Galaxy devices without a cable? Tell us your experience with wireless charging.

Stay hydrated, be happy, and I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! 

Cheer

Sean @ Samsung Members Team Canada

9 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

[HOTTER QUESTION]

Screenshot_20220527_185623.jpg

😉

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
You got Kudos lol
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Kudos from a source that matters, and Kudos for something worthy of acknowledgement, wasn't the case here 😉

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
Oh that I know lol
0 Likes
darrenvox
Active Level 4
Others
Cute
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Hopefully Next [HOT Topic] will be how Samsung Members Team has FINALLY dealt with "dr" Ibrahim's Spam!

When a Samsung Moderator has been online for over an hour, but "Ineedadeathspell"'s post remains on Samsung Member's??

Should be the first thing to look for, ESPECIALLY after having been REPORTED numerous times!

This last post, remained available for MORE than 12 HOURS!!

Can't Samsung's Spam Filter, detect words like "death" & "spell"? 

In virtually every other Forum / Community that I am involved with, this just doesn't happen. 

Samsung Members Canada is (hopefully) Better than that! 

29 May 2022 110049 GMT-0400.png

saintchristopher
Beginner Level 2
Others
Zaas
D
0 Likes
S20j8
Active Level 1
Others
Gals20
0 Likes