Original topic:

☔ Hot Topic - November 10

(Topic created on: 11-10-2023 12:10 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members,

It's almost mid-November, so I hope you're ready for the holiday and shopping season! For this week's topic, I'll keep it short.

[HIGHLIGHTS]

🙌 We are thrilled to see the immense enthusiasm shared by many Galaxy users about One UI 6! We understand your excitement and appreciate your patience as all teams at Samsung are working hard to ensure that the software is of the highest quality before its release and a smooth rollout to your Galaxy device 📱.

We want to remind you that Samsung Members is a community for amazing users like you to support and learn from each other. Therefore, we kindly request that you keep your comments respectful and constructive. Thank you for being a part of the Samsung family 😄!

If you have any ideas, opinions, or feedback on how to improve existing features and enhance the Galaxy experience, feel free to share by writing a post or commenting on existing threads ✍️. We appreciate the feedback you give, like garageninja who shared thoughts on Samsung Notes.

As we have entered the age of AI, here is a glimpse of Galaxy AI's new era that is coming early next year! Can't wait for Galaxy AI to transform our daily experience with Galaxy devices.

Check out amazing shots by kuriouskiwiphotos and cassidy using the Galaxy S23 Ultra. Thank you for sharing with the community!

Cheers!

Winston @ Samsung Team Members Canada

17 Comments
Others
Thank you for mentioning me 😊
DevPatel
Beginner Level 4
Others
Any approx release date for the update?
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Tentatively scheduled for November 21st. Regardless of what Carrier you are with. 

EN-15.png

GimmickEiGhT
Beginner Level 2
Others
What about s22 ultra?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Tentatively scheduled for November 28th

EN-19.png

Belushi7
Active Level 3
Others
Thanks for this response. At least, now we have a date.
0 Likes
SosaDinero
Active Level 1
Others
Does the a13 qualify for the update?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Yes, the A13 is eligible for the One UI V6.0 update. 

0 Likes
Others
Looking forward to Galaxy AI. Is it Bixby replacement? 🤔
0 Likes