Original topic:

🎁 Hot Topic - November 24

(Topic created on: 11-24-2023 11:33 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

A reminder that today is 🚨Black Friday🚨 ! Click samsung.com/ca/offer/black-friday to see the hottest deals of the year, such as:

• Save up to $650 on Galaxy Z Flip5 | Fold5 series
  • Up to $300 on Galaxy Tab S9 series
  • $1300 off 65” Neo QLED 4K TV
  • and more!

The deals are truly endless, even for our older devices such as Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 😲

We are glad to hear that One UI 6 was released early this week, and it is available starting for users with newer Galaxy devices such as the Galaxy S23 series. Do not worry, One UI 6 will be rolling out to other models soon. Thank you to those Samsung Members who have updated the community about the arrival of One UI 6 on their device 🀩!

We would also love to hear about your thoughts and feedback regarding One UI 6, so do not hesitate to share with the community, here in Samsung Members ✍️!

If your Galaxy device is glitchy and not working optimally, before and after a software update, check out deity193js and LouS’ threads to see the community’s solutions! Thank you to those who helped our members get their devices to work optimally again.

Check out deity193js and DragonGal’s really cinematic shots πŸ“Έ. The colours are really amazing!

Cheers!

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

14 Comments
reza1972
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi to every one
0 Likes
Jutin4u
Active Level 1
Others
Hello reza
reza1972
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi
0 Likes
sdo_sho
Active Level 1
Others
A32 5g gets one ui 6 right?
0 Likes
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Others
Liking the OneUI 6 on my S23, but since I'm not one to customize I've not fully sure I've noticed much difference
0 Likes
Jutin4u
Active Level 1
Others
Me too
0 Likes
wyattstadnichuk
Beginner Level 2
Others
I didn't get the One UI 6 update yet. I have the Galaxy S23 FE SM-S711W with Bell Mobility and just got the phone on November 24, 2023 and no One UI 6 update yet. Did anyone get the update or is it just me that didn't get it. With One UI 5 it says the software is up to date. Let me know if anyone got the update of One UI 6
0 Likes
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Others
That model lierary just came out less than 60 days ago. You'll probably get am update but have some patience, less than 60 days.
0 Likes
Dumpy
Beginner Level 2
Others
Could you find my photos
0 Likes