Original topic:

⭐Hot Topic – September 23 2022 🌝

(Topic created on: 09-23-2022 06:18 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 🤗

Happy Friday! Can you believe it’s almost the end of September? The weather change is reminding us the end of 2022 is only three months ahead. Don’t forget to take a moment to enjoy and embrace the beautiful nature, especially Autumn in Canada. I can’t wait to see the leafs change colour and to see everyone’s beautiful photos in the gallery. 

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

Do you have the same issue as @Romance with the screenshot function on your device? Checkout this post to find the solution provided by the community members. Thanks, @Tallman and @samy2022 being supportive to provide the way to solve the issue!

When was the late time you took a moment to look up to the sky in your busy life? Seeing @MAP breathtaking photo reminds me to do this tonight! Go check out the photo here.

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are #Galaxy S, # Samsung Health and #Wearables.

[HOT QUESTIONS]

• I’m seeing more and more posts discussing Samsung Health these past few weeks! We appreciate seeing all the comments and suggestions for the app. Please share with us your personal experience of how Samsung Health is helping you in terms of better understanding your body! Or even what’s the nice-to-have function you think it’s the most helpful! Find out more about Samsung Health here and learn how it could track your everyday life.

Dress warm and hope everyone has an amazing weekend! 

Cheer

Sean @ Samsung Members Team Canada

15 Comments
GPan
Active Level 1
Others
When can we expect UI 5.0 Beta for Canada?
samy2022
Active Level 9
Others
Never, Canada does not participate in Android betas
s21-owner
Beginner Level 2
Others
Haha 😄 🤣. True but testing the beta means you may encounter bugs
Others
I'm surprised people are still asking about the beta in Canada 😋
Kamero
Active Level 3
Others
Should I have gotten the android One ui update yet for my Samsung a12?
samy2022
Active Level 9
Others
According to fido, yes
Kamero
Active Level 3
Others
Does it matter if I am with lucky mobile
ladyhawke
Active Level 4
Others
Is lucky a good one
0 Likes
Kamero
Active Level 3
Others
Does it matter if I am with lucky mobile?