Original topic:

How do I get into one UI 6 beta program on my 23 Ultra?

(Topic created on: 10-15-2023 11:13 AM)
goatedjustthat
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I'm in Canada but my phone is US version so I should have it. How do I sign up for it? 
41 Comments
A4109
Active Level 4
Others
Same with me and I'm still waiting for the update
Others
I don't think we're getting it, which makes no sense. I used a VPN to the US and it still won't show up so
A4109
Active Level 4
Others
You're right and it's not fair if you ask me
0 Likes
Harry1000
Active Level 4
Others
I also use a VPN with an American IP Address and don't see it at all, and Samsung just came out with information about One UI 6.1, and my phone is on the list for that update, but I don't think we'll get anything because we're Canadian. I'm sick and tired of their BS, that I will never buy another thing from Samsung unless they change their views and BS towards Canadians that are also consumer as with any other country.
Jesselaroc
Active Level 4
Others
Unfortunately we have a big country and a small market which makes us not a peak place for them. I don't agree with it and think US, Canada & Mexico should get all updated at once as a North American thing instead of each individual country practically getting g their own -_-
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Others

It is likely way to late to sign up for it as I think there are a limited number of people allowed in it

The final version for the S23 will be released to eveyone before long

Harry1000
Active Level 4
Others
I'm having the same problem with my A53 5g phone. It is like Samsung doesn't even give a *** about those in Canada using their phones. Maybe we should all stand together and demand our money back and go to a company who would care about their clients.
Others
Well there isn't anyone treating their clients better here in Canada, all we have is Samsung and Apple. Apple is probably a bit better in terms of customer service but I wouldn't get an iphone untill they put out something on par with Samsung in terms of performance as I do graphic design
Harry1000
Active Level 4
Others
There not helping Canadians at all. There totally leaving us behind and in the dust. I can basically see them coming out with Android 15 before we even see 14
0 Likes