Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I swear, my posts are being removed on purpose

(Topic created on: 05-02-2024 01:56 AM)
jelo_
Active Level 4
Options
Others
I've had so many posts with different topics here that just disappeared and won't show up in my profile posts. Apparently, Samsung doesn't like it when someone posts criticisms about their gadget flaws that they just covered up with "cool Galaxy features".

I bet this one would just disappear too. I need to start documenting all these icks I get from using a Samsung flagship phone. 🙄

Samsung is so overrated. I don't like Apple but they make me think of switching to them.

(Selling my S24 Ultra for 80k Php with freebies, Titanium Gray, 512GB)
5 Comments
samsunguser10
Active Level 4
Others
Hmmm. Kinda have the same observation. I posted late last week about the recent surge of screen burn issues and surprisingly, I have not receive any reacts or comments. Oh well.
Santacris
Active Level 3
Others
Same. they are deleting it..
Others
Hi there theres a possibilities that it is just covered by other post. You may check it on your profile, if it isn't there and you did post something you may just report it to the admin.
jelo_
Active Level 4
Others
Like I never tried scrolling down community posts. Of course I tried to find it. Also, I should have like 11 or 12 posts by now if it didn't just disappear into thin air. I only have 8. There should be more posts after my post about Galaxy AI, but they all disappeared.

The response is giving Samsung Customer Service rep.Screenshot_20240502_211322_Samsung Members_1000004490_1714655602.png
0 Likes
Others
Nope, it's not about posting feedback about the products (unless it's a clear violation of community guidelines like posting competitor products, or disrespectful/foul posts). I think it's an app issue, or possibly the server. I just posted a topic about my daily routine tapos biglang naglaho after ko refresh yung page. So ayun, sulat ulit ako. But mukhang marami na nakakaexperience, I'll reach out to the moderators to report this.