Original topic:

Members August - Last chance to participate in Unfold Challenge and Member Wellness

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 03:27 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

Hope you are all rested and got to enjoy the sun during the long weekend! Personally, I went kayaking and hiking which was a lot of fun!

Tomorrow is your last chance to participate in the #UnfoldChallenge before Aug. 5th ! Make sure to participate and learn more here for an opportunity to win an Unpacked Live at Home Kit provided by Samsung (Approximate value of $189 CAD) and digital access to the Live Unpacked event on August 11, 2021. 

Now, for this month's question we wanted to check in with the community on how you have been during the unprecedented times. Therefore, we would like to ask: What has kept you motivated and happy throughout the pandemic?

healthy-young-asian-runner-woman-warm-up-body-stretching-before-exercise.jpg

Vector created by tirachardz - www.freepik.com 

Looking forward to your responses! :) 

Cheers, 

The Samsung Members Team

18 Comments
Others
What has kept me motivated and happy throughout the pandemic?

👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 Family 😃😃😃
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Others
After all 4 of my family members got sick with Covid last October I thank God that we're all healthy and together my motivation is to help my son and daughter with their new business. Stay safe everyone.
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

So happy to hear that your family was able to fight through it but also sorry to hear that happened to you! Hope all is well and stay safe everyone!

Others
For me it's definitely family and books!
LuvThia
Beginner Level 5
Others
GOD ,FAMILY ,MUSIC ,AND CARTOONS
alisalaheldin
Beginner Level 2
Others
That not me My hacker and haraass
Jarricko
Beginner Level 2
Others
I work on healthcare so needless to say these have been stressful times. I make sure to plan stress free down time with my wife. Travel isn't possible right now but we do go on walks to local outdoor areas to unwind.
Others
Hmmm. I work on healthcare and it is very stressful because of this pandemic.. the closure of establishments, the isolations, and the number of patients you're looking into.. but family, motivates me to move on and face the day forward, and entrust what is ahead to God.. :)
Others
My Job ofcourse haha
0 Likes