Active Level 3
Options
Others

Y?
9 Comments
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi, Please perform camera reset and check if it resolves the issue.

Reset the Camera app >> Open the Camera app, and then tap Settings >> Swipe to and tap Reset settings, and then tap Reset.

Please update the Camera app.

Open the Camera app, and then tap Settings >> Swipe to and tap About Camera, and check if any updates are available.

Tap the update if one is available. If there are no updates available, your screen will read "The latest version is already installed.

0 Likes
steeni
Active Level 3
Others
Still not working
0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Others

Hi, We recommend you to update the phone itself. On your device, navigate to and open Settings, tap Software update, and then tap Check for updates. Tap OK. If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts to update your device. After the update, your device will restart.

0 Likes
steeni
Active Level 3
Others
I ting it will need a update
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Try going to Settings > Apps & Search for the camera > Storage & Clear BOTH Cache & Data for the camera > Reboot & it should work. 

0 Likes
steeni
Active Level 3
Others
Not working
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Open Samsung Members app Click on "Get Help" & run the Diagnostics for the Camera, see if you get any error messages? 

0 Likes
steeni
Active Level 3
Others
It said it is working fine
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Then either backup your device with Smart Switch & Factory Reset, or visit a Samsung Service center.

And OS Update isn't going to fix this. If it was a problem with last update, it would be affecting hundreds of thousands of people.