Original topic:

Necessary improvements

(Topic created on: 02-24-2024 08:54 AM)
CamCamBruh
Active Level 3
Options
Others

Here is the list to send to the manager.
Theses are the features to implement to prevail over the competition.
With this, we are ensuring to be ahead in term of software functionnality as an utility device. Please LIKE !!!
The following features are to be simple to implement for the most part :

ENABLE SWITCHING MAIN OUTPUT DEVICE WITH ROUTINES (AUTO ROUTINES SEPARATE APP SOUND (currently defective))
Explanation :
When my car mode actives itself, I try to setup separate sound app.
The only problem is that the phone will set the main device to the bluetooth TOO,
and will display me a notification I need to click on to set the main device to the phone speaker.
This makes my routine sad because now I have to click on a notification.
So I had to install some software macrodroid to click the notification for me...

After rethinking I realised the setting was meant to choose the opposites
(Instead of directing SPOTIFY to BLUETOOTH for example, I should direct youtube SHORTS to DEVICE....
But this means the setting should just be allowed to flex in the other way because I don't want to select ALL OF THE APPS but spotify on my phone...
Perhaps just select a default device at the same time of turning it on...)

AUTO USB DATA TETHERING (AUTO USB TETHERING)
When I don't have hotspots I really wish I could enable AUTO USB HOTSPOT for my main PC only.
I'm thinking register the pc and have a single switch per pc in the list to let the user choose which pcs get the internet on connection.
Could also be implemented in routines (adding PC detection and IDENTIFICATION in routines could enable great combinations).

ENABLE USING PHONE AS MICROPHONE (MICROPHONE TETHERING)
Example : https://softwarekeep.com/help-center/how-to-use-phone-as-dedicated-mic-on-windows

ENABLE USING PHONE AS WEBCAM (WEBCAM TETHERING)

ENABLE USING PHONE AS SPEAKER (SPEAKER TETHERING)

Routines and modes have a couple things to work on but overall promising.

ENABLE USING PHONE AS BLUETOOTH ANTENNA (BLUETOOTH TETHERING)

9 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Good luck with that. 

CamCamBruh
Active Level 3
Others

Please like the post if you wish me luck :)

0 Likes
CamCamBruh
Active Level 3
Others
Man I just want a phone that's programmed better than my minecraft's hacked client.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

If a Moderator replies to your post, it'll be something like;

Thanks for your suggestions, we will take it as valuable feedback. Hopefully it will be released in a future update. 

ie: 🚮 

CamCamBruh
Active Level 3
Others
If they said that it'd be amazing. They usually don't answer right and it feels like no one is reading lol. We'll see maybe something can catch an eye someday.
0 Likes
CamCamBruh
Active Level 3
Others
Imagine not needing a microphone on your PC anymore while still having great mic quality.
This would save money for non professional gamers.
Also the magic of all these features that could be used at the same time over usb protocol would make the devices way superior in e everyday use.
People would start to wonder why their phones cannot do this.
0 Likes
CamCamBruh
Active Level 3
Others
I think theses are inevitable/needed features to come on the smartphone market. Samsung would just be wise to see this. The current configuration surely allows to easily add all of thoses appart from camera tethering which could require usb 3.0+ for the bitrates.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback and suggestions. Please be assured that Samsung always strives to provide the best user experience on the device.

We’ll ensure you that it will be considered as a valuable feedback and value your time contacting us. 

We certainly bring it to our team for further review.

CamCamBruh
Active Level 3
Others
Thanks ~
0 Likes