Original topic:

QN90B become very Laggy and slow after update 1622.4

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 09:55 AM)
Musti6
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others

Hey guys,

I have got QN90B 75” bought it a year ago from Costco CA , my tv is on auto update mode and around a month ago I noticed my tv operation system become very laggy specially when i go to Youtube or amazon prime and try to type something with remote, i called Samsung customer support and they factory reset my tv also i did it myself few times but problem goes away for few days and then come back, wondering if anyone have got same issues.

3 Comments
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi, that's strange! try holding the power button on the remote to power off until you hear a click sound of the TV being properly powered off and then keep holding until it turns on again.

Sometimes doing a self diagnosis and closing background apps help.

0 Likes
Ganodorf
Beginner Level 2
Others

Not really strange plenty of people experiencing this after that update. I wonder how they can even kick out such a messy software and get away with it. My tv is lowkey becoming impossible to use and I am starting to think about a refund. Any1 got any solution? Doubt it

burtonien
Beginner Level 2
Others

Same problem here, TV is completely sluggish and some apps are totally unusable. In the search function of Youtube for instance, I’m unable to select some letters. 

I had the same problem a couple of months ago, and a factory reset fixed it, but I can’t keep doing that. 

This is completely unacceptable to release such update without proper testing. The software is so poor I won’t buy a Samsung TV after this one.