Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung M7 Monitor

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 09:56 PM)
Zyrabelle
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Where to buy? Preferably Paranaque or Pasay area. I've been searching for days na. Unavailable sya sa official store ng Samsung. 😭
8 Comments
tpxoxo13
Active Level 4
Others
Why? What happened?
Zyrabelle
Active Level 1
Others
Nothing happened. I wanna buy one 😂
tpxoxo13
Active Level 4
Others
Waaaah!!! Heheeheh. Sana makabili ka po agad.
Zyrabelle
Active Level 1
Others
HAHAHAHA. ilang araw na ko naghahanap ng Store na may stock.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Others

Hi, Zyra! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your query, you may want to check out our OFFICIAL ONLINE LAZADA STORE!

Click the link below for the Samsung M7 monitor you're looking for:

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/samsung-m7-series-smart-monitor-ls32am700uexxp-i1768596241-s75575...

Hope this helps! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. 😊

0 Likes
Zyrabelle
Active Level 1
Others
Hi. Thank you. Pero out of stock yang sa Lazada. 😂 I want sana sa Store para makuha ko agad.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Others

Feel free to call us via our toll-free hotlines as I've mentioned above. Our friendly support team is on standby to assist with your query. 😊

Zyrabelle
Active Level 1
Others
I already contacted your support team via chat. 😂
0 Likes