Original topic:

Samsung's Moderators NEED to STEP UP their PRESENCE

(Topic created on: 05-14-2023 10:00 AM)
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Spoiler

Every single one of this Individual's 42 (and counting) posts are incoherent gibberish. 

Multiple posts have been reported, yet the nonsense remains, as does their "membership" in this community. 

Screenshot_20230514_125236_Samsung Internet.jpg

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a/my-a71-isn-t-loud-enough/m-p/22055508#M15258

Screenshot_20230514_134916.jpg

Now 50 posts of idiocy..

56 posts of garbage...

Screenshot_20230514_180408.jpg

@samsung_ben Samsung Members is without ANY Moderation! 

Isn't this an embarrassment for Samsung Canada? 

When people complain about Samsung's Customer Service & Support, there's no need to look further than the complete lack of control with Samsung Members.. Anyone considering purchasing a Samsung product, would certainly lose all confidence in Samsung Canada, just by reading the extremely apathetic management here...

Spoiler

If  you can't find the right people for the job, and clearly you don't have them now, fire them all, shut down Samsung Members Canada until you do 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Screenshot_20230514_181841.jpg

🙄 

Spoiler

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
And 100,000 00$/year for you. It's almost a full time job😂

View solution in context

Solution
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Others

Unfortunately up to 62 posts of nothing

Possibly a spell in the gibberish that we are not seeing??😂

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
And 100,000 00$/year for you. It's almost a full time job😂
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
😂😂
Solution
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Others

Unfortunately up to 62 posts of nothing

Possibly a spell in the gibberish that we are not seeing??😂

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Actually, don't think that Samsung has to fire any Moderators, doesn't look like any work here anymore... 

Ray1
Expert Level 1
Others
They almost seem to have other jobs and are just here occasionally now
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
Lol I saw that..I don't think its even a legit job lol
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey, thanks for the feedback! We do check the forum regularly, multiple times on a daily basis, but will definitely be more vigilant about flagging spam and abusive comments/posts. Please note there may be longer wait times on Saturdays/Sundays. Regardless, we'll be checking and engaging with the community more often. We appreciate everyone else's efforts to maintain the space as well. 

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

We all appreciate your comment. 

I am however quite certain that the extended absence of Moderators, even on a weekend, does little to bolster Samsung Members Canada's reputation with members. It is quite likely is a bit shocking to newcomers, when they see 60 some nonsense posts.

Samsung Canada is not a small "mom & pop" operation, and one would think, that Samsung Canada has the resources to provide proper & vigilant moderation.

If Samsung is not able to use it's resources to properly manage Samsung Members Canada, perhaps extending the ability to Samsung's Ambassadors, or select members to at least "sandbox" offensive posts, until the Moderators are available?

I am an active member of XDA & an Administrator of a number of Android Telegram Groups. I have NEVER seen anything close to the amount of abuse, as here on Samsung Members Canada.

It's also important to note, that neither XDA, or any of the Android Telegram groups, have any budget whatsoever for Moderators, yet there is zero tolerance for nonsense, and the consequences are virtually immediate, not several hours, or even as long as a day later!