Original topic:

Samsung super slo-mo camera

(Topic created on: 01-03-2019 05:29 PM)
ToddMan
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Hi,

Why the the super slow mo zoomed in, I have to step back to record a hot wheel launch... Can you update the camera to fix the zoom and also better motion detection in the box, as well as better quality without noise on 720p...
4 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
They'll probably update it in the next model. The quality of it is due to its hardware limitations of the number of frame being processed for super slow motion.

Not sure about the Zoom in my only assumption is that it is due to the fact that most Super Slow Motion videos are to capture up close and because Zooming isn't enabled in Slow Mo, they choose the optimal zoom for a slow mo video. It was a new feature introduced in the S9 and Note 9 series. 960Fps is a feat, I'm sure they'll top it with 960Fps at 1080p.
0 Likes
ToddMan
Active Level 4
Others
Yep, thank you. I'm using the Google camera port and the camera is better than our stock. Samsung still leads in the video department but video stabilization could like Google 3xl..
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
@Jonathan34 thank you for your suggestion.

@ToddMan
You can submit this suggestion from the "Support" tab, select the Send Feedback option and select “Ask Questions”. Thank you for your feedback!
0 Likes
rossputin
Active Level 5
Others
huh? Zooming in is prohibited on this mode! or am I missing a setting (A70)?
0 Likes