The following are Telus's upcoming updates from their schedule🤔

Ray1_0-1697227691846.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

RogersMoin didn't make it much further than Halloween.. Wondering if something / someone, got to him today? 🤔🫣

friday-mask.gif

avrilsminaj-avrilshadyfacts.gif

scary-jason-lives.gif

Happy Friday the 13th 👀

EN-10.png

BOO! 😂

View solution in context

6 Comments
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

RogersMoin didn't make it much further than Halloween.. Wondering if something / someone, got to him today? 🤔🫣

friday-mask.gif

avrilsminaj-avrilshadyfacts.gif

scary-jason-lives.gif

Happy Friday the 13th 👀

EN-10.png

BOO! 😂

Others
@Ray1, I am just wondering if this update list is correct. I have the Galaxy Z Flip 4 phone with Koodo, just tried to do the new update and the phones current update info is still active. Nothing has changed.
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Others
Both Telus and Rogers are saying it should come on the 13th but they have been mistaken before by a few days
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Z Fold 4 received an update today. 

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z/z-fold-4-update-available/td-p/23829540

What do you mean by "just tried to do the new update and the phones current update info is still active. Nothing has changed."?

Was an Update showing as being available for your device, and you Downloaded & Installed it, but nothing changed? 

Others
I own the Galaxy Z Flip 4 phone from Koodo, tried to do the October 13 update but no luck. The current updated info
on the phone just stayed as is.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Yeah, still not what I'm asking. 

On your device, did you see that an Update was available, in Settings > Software Update?

It does not matter which Carrier you are with, Updates are sent from Samsung's Servers, not the Canadian Carriers. 

0 Likes