Original topic:

S2 (1/7) Makers' Favourite Photo Taken by Galaxy Devices

(Topic created on: 12-07-2022 08:23 PM)
Options
Photography

Hello Members! Welcome to another exciting series where each Samsung Makers would share their favourite photo taken through the lens of a Galaxy device!

To be honest, I have always been very self-conscious about people's comments about my photography, I feel insecure about comments and hence avoid sharing photos sometimes. The photo I am sharing today is an extremely simple shot, but it is quite meaningful to me.

My favourite photo was taken through my S22 Ultra on a Sunday evening on 20/11/2022, when everyone was still anxiously waiting for latest news of political developments post GE-15! While taking my evening walks, I realized that since I've started working, I never got to take leisure walks like this and admire just how beautiful nature is.

In our hectic lifestyle, we are constantly pursuing after perfection and quality. Even while deciding which photo to post, I initially thought of posting sophisticated, unique photos to create a "perfect" post which made me feel (rather funnily) quite unnecessarily stressed. We work hard to pursue our dreams; we spend our hours grinding behind screens to earn the extra dollar to support our desired quality of life; but more often or not we forget that life can be beautiful through the simplest of things, such as taking a nice stroll while simply enjoying the view of nature.

This simple photo reminds me that there is so much more hiding behind the pursuit of perfection and quality of life! I am learning every day to find simple joys. 

Photo of a calm, cloudy evening during a leisure stroll off-work.Photo of a calm, cloudy evening during a leisure stroll off-work.

Hope you guys enjoyed the sharing!!

8 Comments
Photography
❤️ meaningful sharing 😘
Slow down & enjoy our life 😉
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Photography
Wow nice!
meerajess
Beginner Level 3
Photography