Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[ANNOUNCEMENT] #SharetheEpic Photo Contest

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 07:08 PM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Promotions

Photo-contest-r2.jpg

Hey Samsung Members! It's time to announce winners of the #ShareTheEpic Photo Contest!

WINNERS of TICKETS to 29 Rooms Singapore

MLchams
iamHawee
Hward
MelMag
rvfortu
CarmiloDR
Dandansoy
TigerLily1017
Tomcristobal
glenboisan
ThatsmeJef
kimykimkin
rommeldf
bregma
pinamatts
Hara17
MariaLeona
kidnamedmelo

We'll send you an email soon with all the details you'll need.

Didn't win this time? Keep on logging on to Samsung Members for more contests, giveaways, and prizes!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is time to make everyone go “WOOOW” and ask, “Can you send me that?”

Samsung Members, show us the photographer in you by snapping some EPIC photos with your Galaxy phones, share it with us and stand a chance to WIN!

29 lucky winners will be chosen to win an exclusive Samsung Members NFT that will give you FREE entry into 29 Rooms happening in Singapore*!

So what do you have to do to be a part of this exciting #SharetheEpic photo contest?

Step 1: Post your selected photo taken with your Galaxy phone within the Community under the Galaxy Gallery forum.
Step 2: Write a short description why you feel your photo is so EPIC!
Step 3: Include the following hashtags, #SharetheEpic #withGalaxy #Our_Epic_Story

What can you win?

Samsung Members will be dropping our first NFT collection in the region! A collection of 253 exclusive NFTs (non fungible tokens) that are specially designed and each having a unique ID. With the NFT, you will be able to gain FREE access for one to the “award winning experiential sensation”, 29 Rooms, happening for the first time in Asia, worth SG$42!

This NFT drop is only applicable for Samsung Members in the Southeast Asia and Oceania region, so make sure to participate to get the chance to own this NFT collectible and explore the creative playground that is 29 Rooms!

Submit your entries now *29 Rooms will be happening in Singapore from 10th February 2023 to April 2023. Each winner will be awarded a single entry ticket into the 29 Room event. Ticket will be valid for either weekday or weekend entry.

*Disclaimer: Samsung will provide tickets to 29 Rooms Singapore, however winners are expected to shoulder travel and accommodation costs.

See complete mechanics here.

92 Comments
Promotions
🤩🤩🤩🤩
Promotions
Go members! This is your chance❤️
Promotions
lets go members
Nhïns
Active Level 3
Promotions
Where we can send the pictures
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Promotions
under the Galaxy Gallery forum.
Torres2023
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
Good evening
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Promotions
gud morning AM
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Let's go members!
Dandansoy
Active Level 2
Promotions
#SharetheEpic #withGalaxy #Our_Epic_Story Pre ordered s23 ultra and took an astrophoto. Literally "WOOOW" even with city lights its still amazing! I really thought it was a gimick until i tried for myself!Screenshot_20230215_210511_Gallery.jpg